Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What... no pics or updates from LOTO? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86065-what-no-pics-updates-loto.html)

NickOTeen 08-31-2004 08:02 AM

Re: What... no pics or updates from LOTO?

3 Attachment(s)
few more

lakeluvr 08-31-2004 08:19 AM

Great idea Von Bongo, they sure need some technical advice on the different boats and equipment. I laughed at their "super chiller" comment as well. Also when talking about a Donzi, the called it a "Donzeye" rather than a "Donzee", now that was funny. Talked to a friend from Lake Shores that ran a personal best, a 110 mph, which made him the second fastest V bottom, not bad for an old Scarab and for quite a bit less money than that 51' NT. All in all a great time, can't wait for next year.

BTW VB nice meeting you out by the starting line on sat. Hope all goes well with your boat.

boot 08-31-2004 08:22 AM

Someone tell ChiTown Hustler, he would go faster if he put the bimini top down !! :D Check out post #20 ! :D :D

MarkSmith 08-31-2004 08:38 AM

Holy crap it was hot on Friday. The bimini was very necessary. It is a new designer series made of aluminum and screws. I had 10 minute on my port motor when that picture was taken.

Hey Boot, Are you in the water yet?

Mark Smith

NickOTeen 08-31-2004 11:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the sinking ship.

salesmanship 08-31-2004 12:18 PM

Where was that sinking ship? It was a B.T.? I was floating in that staging area for about 6 hours total between Sat and Sun. Felt like I missed everything. Had a great time as usual seeing everyone.
Hope we put on a good show for ya. Lakeluvr, Although I'm sure that Scarab is less than the 50 N.T. That was an O.L. in the Shootout.
Terry,
Nor-Tech

SummerObsession 08-31-2004 12:26 PM

Terry:
It was nice to meet you at shooters.
That was one nice cat you had there! Did you consider my offer to trade for my DCB any further? I didn't think so. haha
Anyway, look forward to seeing you and some more awesome machines again next year.

BLee 08-31-2004 02:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by salesmanship
I was floating in that staging area for about 6 hours total between Sat and Sun. Felt like I missed everything.

TELL ME ABOUT IT. I was glad I did the passes, but I missed the raft up parties completely. :(

I didn't miss this though. As always, great to see you T.S! :D :D :drink:

salesmanship 08-31-2004 02:54 PM

Hey,
When did Tim Mcgraw start wearing a pink hat? Oh wait, that's me.
I knew somehow that pic would get posted. Thanks "Little Daddy"
Summer O. Good to meet you too. Great Run!
Terry

OshkoshThunder 08-31-2004 03:02 PM

Mark,

Callan ran the turbines and turned a 171...