Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86106-enough-heat-already-i-just-ordered-new-snowmobile-bring-snow.html)

cuda 08-29-2004 06:17 PM

Re: ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Dude, I'd think some of your fellow Yankees will get pissed using the "S" word so early in the year.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-29-2004 06:25 PM

Re: ENOUGH with this heat already! I just ordered a new snowmobile. Bring on the SNOW!

Originally Posted by Shane
I hope you and the family had a great time. :)

We had a blast!

What weekend is the fall fun run this year?

bajabob38 08-29-2004 06:30 PM

Hey OSO, Please remove this thread and put it where it belongs, on a different site. :p

traviss 08-29-2004 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Mathews
Traviss,

New hood or did you peel the decals? Ski's, who needs ski's? You'll have to wheelie from Bar to Bar this year.

peeled them last year. this year is a list of things to do.. :rolleyes:

new precision skis
paint trailing arms
gearing down
pipe
clutch kit
new shocks
new rear springs
4th idler wheel kit
136" rail and tunnel extensions
camoplast " 6 pitch" 1.25", 136" track
maybe a few studs for safety on the icey stuff

it goes on and on.. :D :D

enticer 08-29-2004 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by bajabob38
Hey OSO, Please remove this thread and put it where it belongs, on a different site. :p

I second that emotion

MnFastBoat 08-29-2004 08:39 PM

what heat???
This is the mildest summer I have ever seen in the 15 years I have been in Minnesota :(
We might have had 3 days above 90 this entire season. I cannot even call it a summer
it hit 67 yesterday on the atv trail. Yes Atv, it was too cold to go boating. The water is not even hit 70 yet
right now its 57 out :(
I have had the heat on in the house more times this year since Jan then ever :(

Audiofn 08-29-2004 09:46 PM

I had my keys in my hand and was ready to head out your way to slap you up the side of the head but then I remembered...... damaged good it would not do any good :D:D

GLH 08-30-2004 05:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is what Route 9N will look like if we get as much snow next winter as rain this summer.

BonnieOutlaw 08-30-2004 06:28 AM

Traviss - Clutch kit is a must....the MXZ looks NICE in all black. You buying re-buildable shocks? Why not buy a REV and do all that to the new sled? A 800X with a clutch kit is absolutely amazing. I wouldn't go SDI though...Bombi is still working out too many issues IMO.

Shane - Congrats on the Vector...nice looking sled IMO. What package did you get?

Airpacker 08-30-2004 07:33 AM

Still can't get you off those rice burners huh Shane :) Lets hope as GL said that we get as much snow this winter as we've had rain this summer. We are thinking the 3rd week of Feb for the big ride this year but its not cast in stone yet. Let me know what dates would work best for you guys.

Travis, just go trade it on a REV renegade son. It comes with all the good stuff already