Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   For all you none believers.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86117-all-you-none-believers.html)

GLH 08-30-2004 04:57 AM

Re: For all you none believers....

Nice boat stz, nice clean and non flashy.

Bet you that tank does the job in those waters too!

Ange 08-30-2004 06:56 AM

Dave, I hate to break it to ya, but it would be the boat that would get me hot and bothered. I know that's a tough blow to the ego, but that's just the way it is. But you know I still love ya. :D

Downtown42 08-30-2004 01:01 PM

Look'n good!! (for a cig) :p

JUSTONCE 08-30-2004 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ange
Dave, I hate to break it to ya, but it would be the boat that would get me hot and bothered. I know that's a tough blow to the ego, but that's just the way it is. But you know I still love ya. :D

gotta love a good old fashion shallow chick. :blaster:
j/k :drink:

Ange 08-30-2004 01:45 PM

JO, you know you love me any old way. :D I would rather the boat be mine, but until then I have to bum rides by bringing the drinks and helping pay for gas....

HyperBaja 08-30-2004 02:58 PM

Is that a Checkmate?

;) :P :D

Looks good.

JUSTONCE 08-30-2004 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Ange
JO, you know you love me any old way. :D I would rather the boat be mine, but until then I have to bum rides by bringing the drinks and helping pay for gas....

I know how you feel I wish I had one so I could stop bumming rides too.
But at least I have a boat :eek: :cool: :drink:

stecz20 08-30-2004 05:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
thanks everyone for the kind words, its been tough this yr just to get going, but a few of my new oso buddies came through for me. joe d, you know the cheap guy with all the money, he let me use his trailer so i could get mine ready. tantrum, you know the guy that thinks hes getting a skater..... tres and jacky, they answer all my stupid questions, and i have a lot of them. hot duck for helping me set up my truck, and mat raymond for ordering the truck. i have a new ford dealer in north carolina. just want to say thanks to everyone that has helped me along the way. oh yeah i almost forgot, thanks to kevin(phknlwyr) for taking my ex wife and kids, you made it all happen buddy.......... Mr. Wonderful

remember all you swine, if your not cruising in a cigarette, and rolling in a ford, your sh-t is punk.............

GLH 08-30-2004 07:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by stecz20
...remember all you swine, if your not cruising in a cigarette, and rolling in a ford, your sh-t is punk.............

Amen. :D:D:D