Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Alcohol (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86177-new-alcohol.html)

HyperBaja 08-30-2004 07:08 PM

New Alcohol

Vaporized, no calories, no need to use a restroom, no hangover, and affects brain more per serving than glass beverages, breathalyzers can be passed while over the limit.

Good? Bad?

cuda 08-30-2004 07:19 PM

Re: New Alcohol

It's bad if young punks get on it then get out there and drive because they can pass a breathalyzer. I don't know about in Ohio, but you don't have to fail a breathalyzer here in Florida to get a DUI. It is another charge called UBAL, unlawful blood alcohol level. The UBAL just makes it almost impossible to beat a DUI, which is a good thing.

Rforsey 08-30-2004 07:21 PM

Just my 02 but I think it is crazy , you drink to have fun and after a while you either decide you have had enough or you want more. I think it kinda falls along the lines of paint sniffing.

Madcow 08-30-2004 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rforsey
Just my 02 but I think it is crazy , you drink to have fun and after a while you either decide you have had enough or you want more. I think it kinda falls along the lines of paint sniffing.

What ever happened to good old heroin? :D

rouxsterre 08-30-2004 10:10 PM

I'm beginning to think there is NO HOPE for this f***in' dumb-ass kid. He's plenty smart, but doesn't ever seem to learn . . . . I dunno - when I was his age, I was bulletproof too.

Scott 08-30-2004 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by rouxsterre
I'm beginning to think there is NO HOPE for this f***in' dumb-ass kid. He's plenty smart, but doesn't ever seem to learn . . . . I dunno - when I was his age, I was bulletproof too.

I would normaly agree with this and Hyper knows it :rolleyes:
This time I honestly think he is just asking opinions about the latest craze.

As far as this new buzzzzzz wtf were they thinking. :stupid:

tomtbone1993 08-30-2004 10:34 PM

the cool thing is the high sensation is from burning brain cells :rolleyes: You just might sniff enough to get all the oxgen out of your brain :rolleyes:

cuda 08-30-2004 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by rouxsterre
. . . . I dunno - when I was his age, I was bulletproof too.

I was immortal.

Iggy 08-31-2004 05:10 AM

Two local guys thought they were immortal Sunday night too.
They left a party where they had been drinking, was driving at a high rate of speed, estimated at 90+, lost control, car flipped several times ejecting both occupants, one guy (16 yrs old) died instantly, the driver (18 I think) flew so high he crashed through a home's roof and was found lying in the attic....alive but died shortly afterward.

It's just not worth it.

It's ok to party but do so responsibly.

HyperBaja 08-31-2004 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Scott
I would normaly agree with this and Hyper knows it :rolleyes:
This time I honestly think he is just asking opinions about the latest craze.

As far as this new buzzzzzz wtf were they thinking. :stupid:

Just wondering what others thought, and if anyone else had heard anything.

Society has enough problems with the glass, who knows where this will lead us. IMHO.