Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd! >

Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

Notices

Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

Old 08-31-2004, 11:33 AM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

I'm in. What do I need to do to?
Old 08-31-2004, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

I'll trade a Thunderboat Row medallion for a set. However, I would like them to be narrated by David Hobbs, or Dave Despain or Howard Cosell. I can't stand that whiney guy that used to do them.
Old 08-31-2004, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Dave sign me up for the full set!! Do you still have that material I loaned you for the "Offshore Library"?
Bob
Old 08-31-2004, 12:24 PM
Registered

Yeah Brownie - we have the whiney guy!

Rob - yes I do. Since I got my life back 4 weeks ago I have been going through my home office and I have the material you loaned me!

I just bought a new scanner too! I will give you a shout in a few weeks to meet up with you.

I will tell you that the Apache footage is absolutely unreal. We also have an awesome interview with Bob Saccenti, James Caan & Ben Kramer on the 1st DVD!
Old 08-31-2004, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Is there another CD where T2X shows how V-bottoms are crap and stepped hulls are a gimmick???
Old 08-31-2004, 03:42 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
Is there another CD where T2X shows how V-bottoms are crap and stepped hulls are a gimmick???

No, they do that by themselves.

T2x
Old 08-31-2004, 03:45 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by BROWNIE
I'll trade a Thunderboat Row medallion for a set. However, I would like them to be narrated by David Hobbs, or Dave Despain or Howard Cosell. I can't stand that whiney guy that used to do them.
I can't either..........

Thanks God he's obsolete...........

T2x
Old 08-31-2004, 05:47 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

awsome good luck dave , rich and darren
Old 08-31-2004, 05:51 PM
Registered

Dave, they sound great, make me the 1st Canuck order....
Old 08-31-2004, 06:00 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

hey boxi how was the donzi run

Quick Reply: Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.