Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86217-big-seas-productions-creates-only-true-offshore-racing-history-collection-dvd.html)

frequentflyer 08-31-2004 06:37 PM

Re: Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

I'm in dude.. Just let me know when they are out..

bluellama 08-31-2004 06:57 PM

Re: Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

bjoe, it was a blast. We had decent weather, ran Friday night, ran about 7 hours on Saturday, and burnt off half a tank Sunday morning.
Capt Jack and Coke was in full flight ...... :D

DoTheMath 09-01-2004 10:07 AM

No doubt!! This will be the mother of all footage, the collection of collections, the... well, we all know what it is going to be - AWESOME!!!

I went to the web site about a week or so ago and did what you did Shane, clicked order and got... nada! But I am all about waiting patiently, it will be so worth it!

Way to go guys, I'm sure with the three of you at the helm of this, it will be spectacular. Maybe you should have a video club, kind of an auto pay / auto ship type of deal? I'd sign up for that... :cool:

MIAMIBOYZ 09-01-2004 10:27 AM

Killer Deal

Airpacker 09-01-2004 11:04 AM

Please ship ASAP as our season is winding down here and I will need something to get me through until Sled Season starts:) OOOPS, did I just say that ;)

DaveP 09-02-2004 08:38 AM

Thank you to everyone who has been supportive of us.

We assure you that the first 2 DVD's will have footage that will blow you away.

We are also working on something special to premier at the Miami Boat Show. :D :D

Pantera1 09-14-2004 06:09 PM

WELL???? :drink: :drink:

ApachePete 09-14-2004 06:34 PM

Hurry. I'm getting older by the minute. I need a jump start, and nothing could do it better than GOOD aerial coverage, with decent (loud engine) sound and a knowledgeable, in-the-action, commentator who actually knows WTF he's talking about. Coverage that puts you right there.

In fact, coverage so good and so real that it'll make you want to go out and by an offshore boat! (That's what the NNRT stuff did to me.)

Haven't had that in a VERY long time, unfortunately.

Hurray!

T2x 09-14-2004 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by ApachePete
Hurry. I'm getting older by the minute. I need a jump start, and nothing could do it better than GOOD aerial coverage, with decent (loud engine) sound and a knowledgeable, in-the-action, commentator who actually knows WTF he's talking about. Coverage that puts you right there.

In fact, coverage so good and so real that it'll make you want to go out and by an offshore boat! (That's what the NNRT stuff did to me.)

Haven't had that in a VERY long time, unfortunately.

Hurray!

Thanks for the kind words....... and now we even have an ad in Powerboat...

Boy talk about pressure........... look for the first DVD's to ship in early October...ordering page should be up any day....... Dave?

T2x

DaveP 09-15-2004 05:26 AM

Ordering page will be up and functional within 2 weeks!