Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd! >

Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

Notices

Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

Old 08-31-2004, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

I'm in dude.. Just let me know when they are out..
Old 08-31-2004, 06:57 PM
Registered

Default Re: Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

bjoe, it was a blast. We had decent weather, ran Friday night, ran about 7 hours on Saturday, and burnt off half a tank Sunday morning.
Capt Jack and Coke was in full flight ......
Old 09-01-2004, 10:07 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No doubt!! This will be the mother of all footage, the collection of collections, the... well, we all know what it is going to be - AWESOME!!!

I went to the web site about a week or so ago and did what you did Shane, clicked order and got... nada! But I am all about waiting patiently, it will be so worth it!

Way to go guys, I'm sure with the three of you at the helm of this, it will be spectacular. Maybe you should have a video club, kind of an auto pay / auto ship type of deal? I'd sign up for that...
Old 09-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Gold Member

Killer Deal
Old 09-01-2004, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Please ship ASAP as our season is winding down here and I will need something to get me through until Sled Season starts OOOPS, did I just say that
Old 09-02-2004, 08:38 AM
Registered

Thank you to everyone who has been supportive of us.

We assure you that the first 2 DVD's will have footage that will blow you away.

We are also working on something special to premier at the Miami Boat Show.
Old 09-14-2004, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WELL????
Old 09-14-2004, 06:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 6 Posts

Hurry. I'm getting older by the minute. I need a jump start, and nothing could do it better than GOOD aerial coverage, with decent (loud engine) sound and a knowledgeable, in-the-action, commentator who actually knows WTF he's talking about. Coverage that puts you right there.

In fact, coverage so good and so real that it'll make you want to go out and by an offshore boat! (That's what the NNRT stuff did to me.)

Haven't had that in a VERY long time, unfortunately.

Hurray!
Old 09-14-2004, 07:39 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by ApachePete
Hurry. I'm getting older by the minute. I need a jump start, and nothing could do it better than GOOD aerial coverage, with decent (loud engine) sound and a knowledgeable, in-the-action, commentator who actually knows WTF he's talking about. Coverage that puts you right there.

In fact, coverage so good and so real that it'll make you want to go out and by an offshore boat! (That's what the NNRT stuff did to me.)

Haven't had that in a VERY long time, unfortunately.

Hurray!
Thanks for the kind words....... and now we even have an ad in Powerboat...

Boy talk about pressure........... look for the first DVD's to ship in early October...ordering page should be up any day....... Dave?

T2x
Old 09-15-2004, 05:26 AM
Registered

Ordering page will be up and functional within 2 weeks!

Quick Reply: Big Seas Productions Creates The Only True Offshore Racing History Collection On Dvd!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.