Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Latest Hurricane? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86230-latest-hurricane.html)

two-air 09-04-2004 03:11 PM

Re: Latest Hurricane?

Cuda:

Post some pictures of your woman.. We don't want to see anymore Fat-Back

gdfatha 09-04-2004 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dirty Race Girl
We only had one little band of rain and 25 mph hour winds through the outskirts of Tampa, about 1pm or so. Looks like Brevard County is about to get hit with a pretty bad feeder band (80-100 mph winds).

I'm all for knowing what is going on with this storm, but when reporters have to be anchored to a truck, with a rope, to do their report, so they don't freaking blow away, I question peoples sanity.

Reporter: "This is not a storm to take lightly. Take cover. Stay inside where it is safe" (as he blows out of the picture). WTF??? :eek:

====================
DRG..You aren't alone in this thought. The govenor even lit into the dramatics that some of these stations play (CBS/NBC mainly). Immediately the stations coped out and said they wanted to show the srenght of the winds.
Recently CBS even showed and it appeard they were encouraging some
A$$H-- s to climb over a fence to check out the waves..

We here in Altamonte have had just 2 minor bands lasting about 2 minutes each. The big event will most likely happen after 9pm tonight if the FAT A$$ Frances decides to move..

Take care all...God Bless..

Eros wannabe :drink:

EricG 09-04-2004 03:22 PM

We were on a cruise ship in the Bahamas all week. The cruise cancelled the last day and headed straight to Miami on Thursday AM. We had the choice of staying on the boat and riding out the storm with them, or leaving the ship and trying to get out of town. We caught the LAST flight out of Palm Beach at 11:30 yesterday AM.

I feel for everyone down there...it's only going to get worse. Good Luck!!

-EG
I will never complain about Seattle's rain again :eek:

georges 09-04-2004 03:32 PM

We always have a sizable collection of adult beverages on hand! :drink:

On a more serious note: one of the buildings down the isle from me has already lost part of its roof, looks like a mess with materials scattered all over the street, cars and adjoining buildings! :(

cuda 09-04-2004 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by two-air
Cuda:

Post some pictures of your woman.. We don't want to see anymore Fat-Back

Frank, I'll have you know I've lost 19 pounds the last couple of months! :cool:

cuda 09-04-2004 03:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Debbie securing the rain gauge.

Scott B 09-04-2004 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
Frank, I'll have you know I've lost 19 pounds the last couple of months! :cool:

So, we'd still rather see pics of Debbie :D :D :D

cuda 09-04-2004 05:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How about one of Frank's hottie instead? :drink:

thedonz 09-04-2004 05:58 PM

NOW THEIR SAYING THERES ANOTHER HURRICANE "IVAN" IF IT COMES THERE GOES NEXT WEEKEND ALSO :hothead:

DONZ JR MIKE

georges 09-04-2004 07:28 PM

Mike,
That's the way it was here yesterday!