Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any MI guys(or girls) heading to Torch Lake? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86253-any-mi-guys-girls-heading-torch-lake.html)

blackhawk 08-31-2004 05:44 PM

Any MI guys(or girls) heading to Torch Lake?

Usually a blast on Labor Day Weekend. I know the weather isn't looking good right now but that can change. Anyone planning on it?

Fightclub 08-31-2004 07:56 PM

Re: Any MI guys(or girls) heading to Torch Lake?

1 Attachment(s)
We will be up. Sand Bar if the weather holds.

Brad and Jennifer.

blackhawk 08-31-2004 08:18 PM

I'm checking the weather about 3 times a day and hoping for an improvement!

articfriends 09-01-2004 12:26 AM

Not again this year,it's been getting into high 30's,low 40's at night up there,water is cooling off quick!!

blackhawk 09-01-2004 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by articfriends
Not again this year,it's been getting into high 30's,low 40's at night up there,water is cooling off quick!!

Ahhh, you get used to that water after a few minutes! :rolleyes: That water is always cold anyway. I'd love to check out your boat if you decide to go.

sre 09-01-2004 11:11 AM

Blackhawk,

I may be there with my 25 Daytona. It is white with purple/red accents. Look me up if you see it. I will try to get to the sandbar early Sunday morning to get a spot if the weather holds.

Paul

dyno 09-01-2004 11:48 AM

I will be in the area...Elkrapids but running the Bay if the weather holds. We should get a get together going at Docksides on Saturday night!!!

blackhawk 09-01-2004 02:18 PM

It's beautiful here today and I'm stuck inthe office! :mad:

The forcast keeps getting warmer but still a chance for scattered showers. Last time I had a weekend planned at Torch(bachelor party) the forcast kept getting better everday and ended up being one of the nicest weekends we've had. So, maybe it will happen again.

Fightclub 09-01-2004 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by dyno
I will be in the area...Elkrapids but running the Bay if the weather holds. We should get a get together going at Docksides on Saturday night!!!

I will buy the first round!

blackhawk 09-01-2004 11:07 PM

Yesterday the high for Saturday was 75, scattered showers and a 40% chance of rain. Just checked and it's now high of 80, mostly sunny and a 10% chance of rain. Could turn out to be a good weekend yet!