Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Nauti Kitty (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86272-nauti-kitty.html)

Nykamp 09-02-2004 08:25 AM

Re: Nauti Kitty

She's an AWSOME ride, can't wait to someday own one myself. Hopefully next summer.

Rice Hauler 09-02-2004 08:28 AM

Having ridden in this bad boy during Smoke on the Water for three consecutive days and in all types of water. I can attest that it is one of the best thought out and executed offshore cockpits that I have ever experienced.
Deep and very secure and that includes the Back Seats. which are stand up Bolsters. Parn has also made provisions for Headsets and Intercom for all stations with the front being fully duplexed. Stereo also includes Sirius Satellite which is a great thought so that even accompanying boats can listen to the same thing that you are. One other note regarding the GPS. The unit that parn has installed puts out a 6" tall reading for speed. This means that at 97.3 MPH while Cig's American Muscle was passing us on the port side I could still easily read our speed while standing in the back seat. Waaaay Cooool for the passengers.
The other observation that I would share is that the weight of this boat really makes you rethink that "lighter is Better" mentality. I believe that weight becomes a serious factor in improving the ride especially when it gets big and snotty. This boat is big, solid, and rides smooth as silk in any type of water.
Just my observations,
Best,
Rice Hauler

Nauti Kitty 09-02-2004 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Rice Hauler
This means that at 97.3 MPH while Cig's American Muscle was passing us on the port side I could still easily read our speed while standing in the back seat. Waaaay Cooool for the passengers.

Rice Hauler

Not so cool for the driver however :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the kind words. 1 year of work is starting to feel worth it. :drink: NK

dreamer 09-02-2004 09:30 AM

been there... seen it.... bad azzzzz!!!!

u guys forgot to mention the real carbon fiber floor!!

DirtyMoney 09-02-2004 10:51 AM

Robert,
I will be out all weekend should be tied up with the Abyss,Brock's Phantasea, or Barry Brooks new house boat.

Keep the pictures coming

Tonto 09-02-2004 11:00 AM

Beau,
You have my cell number, give me a call if you see me out. I'll be watching the weather!

Kitty,
Nice ride :drink:

Rice Hauler,
Good here from you. Hopefully we can all get together in the Keys for some more fun.

Robert

BigDaddy96 09-04-2004 10:09 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple I got from LOTO this past weekend. You should see the drives and tabs!! :)

Cash Bar 09-04-2004 10:23 AM

Hey Tonto, I brought the 'gun up from fla. I'll be out too.

Greg

Waterfoul 09-04-2004 10:52 AM

I also have riden in Parn's bad azz ride. It took everything Lake Michigan could handle at the end of DECEMBER!!! 6'+ waves at over 75 mph. What a ride!!! And it's better now than it was then.... faster is better, right????? :D

Notice that at LOTO it was tied up next to an APACHE, a boat that also hails from right here in offshore boating meca, West Michigan.

GLH 09-05-2004 06:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here is what I got from that rig