Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ramps in Pt Pleasant and SeaSide Nj ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86386-ramps-pt-pleasant-seaside-nj.html)

mike0311 09-02-2004 08:44 PM

Re: Ramps in Pt Pleasant and SeaSide Nj ?

I just went by the one in Seaside today. It said $15 daily fee. I think Coty in $20 each way.

CAP071 09-02-2004 08:59 PM

For a river it can suprise you at times there. I have been boating on the river for about 15 years now. I'll see all of you there come race day in my slow putt putt cruiser :drink: :D

Ron P 09-02-2004 09:01 PM

If you go in at Coty Marine, stop by. You'll be right behind my house.

CAP071 09-02-2004 09:09 PM

throw a few more burgers on the grill buddy :drink:

Ron P 09-02-2004 09:25 PM

Actually I'm having a party on Sunday. When you leave the marina, follow the shore to your north and look for the Top Gun hanging on the lift. (about 1/4 mile at most from marina) You can dock there and we'll be next door.

berns29scarab 09-04-2004 08:40 AM

there's also a no charge ramp at the end of bay ave in point right at the mouth of the canal on bayside, i've used it numerous times splashing my 29 scarab never had a problem

SHARKEY-IMAGES 09-04-2004 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by CAP071
Looking for public ramps in or around Pt Pleasant and SeaSide Nj areas ?

:D :D ha ha ha LOL......he he he ......ha ha ha....OFLMAO!!! :D :D

This is a joke right? :confused:

I'm sorry, but with all the tourism and beautiful waterways in this area, that is one thing that seems to be missing. Ramps! :mad:
Traders Cove Marina @ the end of Mantoloking Rd. Brick should work for you.

Call East Dover before you go to them. I thought I saw something that said it was no longer open to the public. I could be wrong though.

Drump Pt Marina @ the end of Drum Pt. Rd in Brick is also available. Problem with parking though... :rolleyes:

Some marinas have been closed to the public unless you have a seasonal slip with them.
Good Luck!

Ramps are my primary complaint in this area. Especially Brick!

Bay Ave also has a parking problem. If you are there early enough, you just might get lucky to get 2 spaces near the ramp. Then you will need to disconnect the trailer from your truck and park them separate.

See what I mean about accommodating ramps.... :rolleyes:

scarab insanity 08-12-2008 09:05 PM

the ramp by the mouth of the canal has rocks to the easterly side , wrecked 2 props there, stay more towards the canal side

hunster 08-13-2008 06:11 AM

This is a joke right? :confused:

I'm sorry, but with all the tourism and beautiful waterways in this area, that is one thing that seems to be missing. Ramps!
Traders Cove Marina @ the end of Mantoloking Rd. Brick should work for you.

Call East Dover before you go to them. I thought I saw something that said it was no longer open to the public. I could be wrong though.

Drump Pt Marina @ the end of Drum Pt. Rd in Brick is also available. Problem with parking though... :rolleyes:

Some marinas have been closed to the public unless you have a seasonal slip with them.
Good Luck!

Ramps are my primary complaint in this area. Especially Brick!

Bay Ave also has a parking problem. If you are there early enough, you just might get lucky to get 2 spaces near the ramp. Then you will need to disconnect the trailer from your truck and park them separate.

See what I mean about accommodating ramps.... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Right , Ramps are the kind of public access we need , not a sidewalk along the bulkhead like some of our elected officials are calling for. For as large a boating area as the barnegat is , the access less than minimal at best.

fastseat 08-13-2008 06:37 AM

Gilford park yacht club right on bay.