Notices

Kudos to Dillon Chemical

Old 09-17-2004, 02:22 PM
jjh3

Smile Kudos to Dillon Chemical

In an era of sometimes poor customer service, Dan went above and beyond in handling a recent shipping problem i had. I had joined OSO in July, and had seen mention of " Swipes " in some threads. I went ahead and ordered a bottle, which UPS was supposed to deliver in 2 days. After 3 days, i called UPS to track my package( i left the invoice and tracking # at my office 45 minutes from my house...my mistake). From the reaction of the rep on the phone, you would have thought i was asking for his 1st born. Frustrated, i e-mailed Dillon Chem and explained the situation. I was away for 4 days, and when i returned, Dan had replied to me with both his office and cell #'s and requested i call him personally. Before i had a chance, he called me. I was floored. I had spent 30.00 and was treated like i spent 3000.00. He wanted to make sure everything was o.k. and to apologize for something out of his control. Unbelievable.
The Swipes were awesome. Everything he said they would be. Between the kids and the dog, things can get pretty messy. The Swipes lived up to their billing. Thanks Dan, For a great product and even better customer service. The Baja looks great.

Old 09-17-2004, 02:26 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Re: Kudos to Dillon Chemical

ditto!
Old 09-19-2004, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi JJH3 & Stormrider - I appreciate your posts. Thank you.
If it wasn't for customers like you that are willing to try our product, we wouldn't be in business.
Thanks again!
Old 09-19-2004, 09:00 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I just got off the phone with Dan. Thanks for the time and info. Great guy and very amped about his product.

Dan, by the way at the NYC Poker Run you gave my wife and daughter samples.....while I was talking to the people at EBM. Like I said I like to talk!!
Old 09-20-2004, 11:42 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes Mr. Dillion does go above and beyond ! He is the business type person you look for but rarely find. I'm glad your happy with the service and the product. It is our pleasure to promote the Swipes products at all our races. Jo P4-88 Herbott/Swipes APBA Central Div. Champs,
Great Lake Silver Cup Champs 2004
Old 09-20-2004, 12:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Danny is the chit!!!! BTW Danny, Sean did get your PM and he said he will get back to you as soon as I give him the computer
Old 09-20-2004, 08:31 PM
Registered

WE have the best service when we work and buy from Dan Dillon and Dillon Chem. The Swipes are the best and the Boat Shield works great.All of our equipment looks great Thanks Dan for your great services.

LPFD
Captain 53-3
Old 09-21-2004, 06:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm gonna go along with all of ya, Dan is the man and his product is unreal. Not only do we use it on the boats but all my trucks (16 of them) have the Swipes product on them in a stronger form just in case there is a mark on a sofa, arm chair or a rug. Very cool just to have around the house and most of The Jersey Boyz use them. Thanks Dan.
Old 09-21-2004, 06:56 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Augie, hope you are feeling better after your "incident". Can't wait to see you this weekend! I think I've recovered from Washington enough to hang with the Boyz again!

My Dad is a major hard head about using a product he doesn't know. He's tried Boat Shield and the Swipes and now he's hooked! Of course, he gets great customer service from family! In all seriousness though, I have seen Danny go above and beyond any number of times and that's a great example of how customer service should be.