Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   It's that time of year again!! Who is going to the Hardy Party at Hardy Dam Pond? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86544-its-time-year-again-who-going-hardy-party-hardy-dam-pond.html)

WETTE VETTE 09-06-2004 08:35 PM

It's that time of year again!! Who is going to the Hardy Party at Hardy Dam Pond?

I know a group of us from Indiana will be there as long as the weather holds out! Anyone else?

baronmarine 09-06-2004 09:05 PM

Re: It's that time of year again!! Who is going to the Hardy Party at Hardy Dam Pond?

It's sad to see the year coming to an end, but the hardy hot boat party always makes it not seem so bad. And what bunch of great boats. Early weather here looks good for the whole weekend.
__________________________________________________ __________
Big seas and deep vees

Waterfoul 09-06-2004 09:08 PM

Re: It's that time of year again!! Who is going to the Hardy Party at Hardy Dam Pond?

Sheesh.... Michigan football game with my dad, or Hardy Party with my boating buds. Decisions....decisions....decisions....

WETTE VETTE 09-06-2004 09:15 PM

Hey fowl, if Michigan was playing someone who could give them a game I would agree that the game would be fun, but come on!! Here is my prediction. MI 37 ND 10. No contest. Go to Hardy Party!! :D You might even get to see 100+ :D

Craig

Waterfoul 09-06-2004 09:31 PM

Actually, I believe this weekend is San Diego State.... even more of a blow out!

100+ you say.....hmmmmmm

baronmarine 09-06-2004 09:37 PM

I hope to see lots of boats run 100++

Cord 09-06-2004 10:39 PM

I'm tempted to make the run. There is a major getcha though. Things have turned very ugly at work. If I make an appearance it would be on foot only. No boat. The only way the boat will come along is if I have a new source of income. :(

Tinkerer 09-06-2004 10:42 PM

I should be there with KAAMA as my boat BABE.
Sorry mark.
I will be running light - trying to break into the 80's.
Knocking at the door right now.

dyno 09-07-2004 05:32 AM

maybe......We might be running to Ludington. :rolleyes:

Mr Gadgets 09-07-2004 09:30 AM

I had planned on making it, but the boat has different ideas. Something wrong and I dont have time to dig into it. I think the new cam went south. I am going to rebuild this winter and seriously look at a different program to make power.
Wish I could meet up with you guys..

Dick