Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I am in serious financial trouble... someone please take my boat from me! >

I am in serious financial trouble... someone please take my boat from me!

Notices

I am in serious financial trouble... someone please take my boat from me!

Old 09-07-2004, 08:04 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I am in serious financial trouble... someone please take my boat from me!

Definitely not hugetime1... I really appreciate the offer to help. But I like living here... this house is me. Been here for nearly 10 years... just don't feel like renting or living with someone becasue I had to sell my house. Whatever would I do with all the "stuff" I've collected (pack rat?) over the years??????
Old 09-07-2004, 08:30 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: I am in serious financial trouble... someone please take my boat from me!

Foul the key hear is to get out and stay out!!!! It seems that you have gotten things under control then a few months later you are bumming again. You still need to talk to a financial planner and find a way to STOP getting yourself in these situations. The solution..... MARRY $$$$$$

Jon
Old 09-07-2004, 08:45 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Vicky is an accountant, she's going to set me up to have all my bills paid and give me an allowance out of each paycheck.
Old 09-07-2004, 08:56 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

For the record, Vicky paid for the Shootout trip, well most of it anyway. She's a great lady, a real keeper. She'll get me squared away.

I need a new job too... but that's another story!
Old 09-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow Re: I am in serious financial trouble... someone please take my boat from me!

First thing to teach a young man. Marry for money!
Old 09-07-2004, 09:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

good to here you figured something out . you have many friends on this board some you know and some you don't but all family here . i have never seen so many people from different areas help each other out like this board does. and why didn't you tell me you where going to the shoot out?
Old 09-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Registered

I am REALLY sorry you're going through this. I know this doesn't help you, but others here have given good advice so I'll go ahead and say this....and if any of you work there, I'll stand behind my statements and if you give me an e-mail addy to your work place that says @wellsfargo.com I'll throw in dates and names to back myself up...

Wells Fargo is the absolute WORST mortgage/servicer out there. I have worked with them both on a personal level and a professional level. They lose paperwork constantly and on a professional level ask the most ridiculous questions you can imagine. Just today I had to re-send them 03 year end audited financial statements because they lost the first original set prepared by PWC. I sent them Q+45 which would be April 14th (leap year) and they just noticed they were missing in September??? Nice. Six months ago, one novice actually asked me what percentage rent was (and he worked in the retail real estate servicing department). That would be the equivalent of a HVAC guy asking what an air conditioner is.

Your solutions with your father and the 401k loan sounds like a great idea. I want to caution you though that 401k loans do not help you as far as rebuilding your credit. REFI AS SOON AS POSSIBLE with someone else. They're terrible.

Last edited by Bonnie Outlaw; 09-07-2004 at 09:17 PM.
Old 09-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Audiofn
The solution..... MARRY $$$$$$

Jon
Or become a Man Whore!!
Old 09-07-2004, 09:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Good luck Foul !
Old 09-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

They have "sent" me letters and statements that I have never received. I've also gotten letters from them dated WEEKS earlier. Like the one I got Friday dated August 5th.... hmmm... wonder how long it sat on someones desk before they mailed it??

Quick Reply: I am in serious financial trouble... someone please take my boat from me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.