Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Deal on starter offshore. Found her on boattrader today. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86614-deal-starter-offshore-found-her-boattrader-today.html)

sutphenjeff 09-09-2004 03:25 PM

Re: Deal on starter offshore. Found her on boattrader today.

I'm the owner of the Sutphen for sale on Boattrader. I have had it since '97. I don't know which boat you're talking about, they made a few white w/red, blue accents. Mine had 454 mags when I bought it but I changed them out as soon as I bought the boat.

The boat is NOT SOLD - still for sale. It has been racked stored and very well taken care of.

yss 09-09-2004 04:01 PM

When I click on the link it says page no longer avaliable...

R Addiction 09-09-2004 04:04 PM

Very nice!! :cool: How fast with that setup?

SOX 09-09-2004 05:05 PM

That's it R' You buy the Suphen and I'll buy your AT! :D

R Addiction 09-09-2004 08:42 PM

Sox, I just showed the Sutphen to the wife.........she needs a hatch above the vberth to let the heat out :p The drives kind of worry me also......can we swap out a set of Bravo's for those surface drives? :D

sutphenjeff 09-09-2004 09:27 PM

RAddiction , I have had no problems with the drives since I've had the boat going on 7 years, keep the maintenance up on them and they're pretty much bullet proof. I have 2 new boots for the drives, you can still get parts for them through Archer Marine in southern Cal, the boat also has Twin-Disc transmissions. Jeff

BODYSHOT1 09-10-2004 07:54 AM

Jeff,

That's a beauty!

Good Luck with the sale...

Marty

ChristianGott 09-11-2004 07:17 PM

Sorry to confuse....
The boat I saw a few weeks back was for sale in Mass. I, too, couldn't access the link, so I assumed it was the one. You know how it goes when one assumes.....
Good luck with the sale, the boat is a great set up. I bet you're not looking forward to giving it up.
C

cuda 09-11-2004 08:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
All the gears and such for the Kaama are off the shelf items from places that sell gears. The only things you can't get are the cases themselves and the boots. I'm on a list at Archer for a boot. I called about a month ago to see when they would be available, and they still don't know. :(