Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Let's teach Cuda how to shoot.....:D :D (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86666-lets-teach-cuda-how-shoot-d-d.html)

Formula Outlaw 09-08-2004 08:24 PM

Re: Let's teach Cuda how to shoot.....:D :D

I predict a "snakeskin" bimini...:D :D

stecz20 09-08-2004 10:07 PM

ive got 50 bucks on the snake, any takers. what kind of odds we looking at.

cuda 09-08-2004 10:13 PM

I'm still over on the other coast. I called Debbie this evening for a snake report. She went out and looked for him, but he was afraid to show his slimy face because he knows I'm after him. She would love nothing more than to kill my snake and rub it in my face. I may have to go back there just to keep her away from my quarry. I'll send her to an out of town job until I get the deed done.

GeeterB 09-09-2004 12:07 PM

Hey Cuda.........I found a puppy/guard dog for you........sounds like he can hit what he aims at too :D :D :D

PENSACOLA, Fla. - A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver's trigger.

Jerry Allen Bradford, 37, was charged with felony animal cruelty, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday. He was being treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound to his wrist.

Bradford said he decided to shoot the 3-month-old shepherd-mix dogs in the head because he couldn't find them a home, according to the sheriff's office.

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies — one in his arms and another in his left hand — when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff's report said.

Deputies found three of the puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford's home, said sheriff's Sgt. Ted Roy.

The other four appeared to be in good health and were taken by Escambia County Animal Control, which planned to make them available for adoption.

fund razor 09-09-2004 12:16 PM

There are guard dogs... and then there are ARMED guard dogs.

I'd adopt that dog. I'd call him Killer.
I would tell people he shot his former owner with a .38

They would say "what are you going to do, sick your dog on me?" and I would say...."No, but he might put a cap in your azz."

Maybe call him "six-gun."

R Addiction 09-09-2004 02:13 PM

Get on it Joe!! I HATE snakes!! :mad:

Phantom1 09-09-2004 02:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:d :d

Formula Outlaw 09-09-2004 04:39 PM

We we need to know is what is the snake planning?

Maybe he's called up one of his "cousins", one of those 50 ft. giant Anacondas.

Cuda at the end of the dock, armed and ready, eyes ablaze, then this head the size of a full sized van rears up. Cuda shoots and.........????

ChrisK 09-09-2004 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
The snake will die! I will be like Bill Murray in Caddyshack with the groundhog! Where can I get some plastique??

I have some 1/4 sticks here.. that should get the job done.

stecz20 09-09-2004 10:07 PM

this snake has already put shoe to joes ass. the way i see it, the snake has lived there longer than joe, there for joe is a newbie in the neighborhood. leave that snake alone, before he really puts a fang to your ass.

snake 1
cuda 0

stecz