Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Let's teach Cuda how to shoot.....:D :D (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86666-lets-teach-cuda-how-shoot-d-d.html)

cuda 09-09-2004 11:28 PM

Re: Let's teach Cuda how to shoot.....:D :D

Originally Posted by stecz20
this snake has already put shoe to joes ass. the way i see it, the snake has lived there longer than joe, there for joe is a newbie in the neighborhood. leave that snake alone, before he really puts a fang to your ass.

snake 1
cuda 0

stecz

The snake's days are numbered. Debbie called about 10 pm and said the phone is back on. She called at 10:30 and said the power is on. A few minutes later, the cable was on. I'll pack up in the morning and head to Deland. That snake is dead! I have all weekend to hunt him down.

stecz20 09-09-2004 11:31 PM

your done old man. he already beat you........

cuda 09-10-2004 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
your done old man. he already beat you........

That was a warm up, just feeling each other out. Snake dies this weekend.

Reed Jensen 09-10-2004 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by cuda
The snake will die! I will be like Bill Murray in Caddyshack with the groundhog! Where can I get some plastique??

as Carl says.... " I like to think of them as Varmintcong"........... :D

JnT 09-10-2004 12:15 AM

Cuda, Try an 18.5 inch barrel open choke with the birdshot. Wider spread on the shot pattern.If you still can't hit the snake maybe use an old crank phone.Put the wires to the water and crank the handle to shock the snake.........Wait thats illegal......

cuda 09-10-2004 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by JnT
Cuda, Try an 18.5 inch barrel open choke with the birdshot. Wider spread on the shot pattern.If you still can't hit the snake maybe use an old crank phone.Put the wires to the water and crank the handle to shock the snake.........Wait thats illegal......

All's fair in love and war. This isn't a Kerry "sensitive" war I'm waging here!

Formula Outlaw 09-10-2004 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by JnT
Cuda, Try an 18.5 inch barrel open choke with the birdshot. Wider spread on the shot pattern..

Now he'll shoot his toenails and eyebrows off at the same time.

After this weekend I predict:

Snake: 2
Cuda: 0

HyperBaja 09-10-2004 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
Well if you can hit it with the .44, why use the shotgun?????LOL

Go bigger, 50 cal should do :D

Phknlwyr 09-10-2004 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by JnT

I'm having visions of Brubacker.

Formula Outlaw 09-10-2004 08:51 PM

Well................................?????????????? ?????????