Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New issue of Extreme Boats Mag (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86770-new-issue-extreme-boats-mag.html)

ITLLFLI 10-28-2005 10:06 PM

Re: New issue of Extreme Boats Mag

Originally Posted by DannyD
I'm not scared..... :drink:

You will be when we get done with his motors :evilb: :drink:

Ron P 10-28-2005 10:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Chuck
Ron, will this issue have the lake cumberland poker run coverage???

Hey Chuck,

No, the Cumberland story will be in the Miami Boat Show issue. It's one of the best articles so we are saving it for a special issue.

Are you guys talking about this photo?

Doug 10-28-2005 10:19 PM

Ha Dan, When you got home did you tell your Mom And Dad that we met. There probably still talking about my Cigarette tattoo. :D

ITLLFLI 10-28-2005 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Ron P
Hey Chuck,

No, the Cumberland story will be in the Miami Boat Show issue. It's one of the best articles so we are saving it for a special issue.

Are you guys talking about this photo?

Is he saying something about SWIPES?....RIGHT? :drink:

Ron P 10-28-2005 11:04 PM

I think it was more of a primordial scream. Words can't explain it. I think someone may have stepped on his foot?

PS - I have this in LARGE format in case anyone wants to make a poster. :D

Strip Poker 388 10-28-2005 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ron P
I just received a few copies of the newest issue. You guys are gonna love the coverage of the NY Poker Run, Dave Callan, OSO's DLaw and Bruce K in Marathon and much more. This is probably the best issue yet.

You should start receiving them next week. Enjoy!

Ron you have some IDIOTS working the phones at Extreme Boats Mag . I have called 3 times to try to renew my sub. they/he said he was going to call me back .Next time I call :evilb: I will make an example out of him.

Rob Stringer!!! :D

Ron P 10-29-2005 12:14 AM

Rob, PM me with all your info. I'll take care of it.

candyman35 10-29-2005 12:45 AM

I received volume 2 issue 6 of Extreme Boats magazine this week. Lot's of great articles is this issue. :D Ron, Casey & Johnny did a great job covering the 2005 Chicago Poker Run. Thanks EBM for being a part of our inaugural event.

Dan

BTW there is also coverage on the OSS/St.Clair race, Paul Plaff, The Bridge-to Bridge speed trials in Sacramento,CA, Vicious Marine, Blarney Island (RonP), Safety(RonP), an interview with Racing's #1 Fan Darren Luhrs, SOTW and Extreme Girl "Leah". :D

candyman35 10-29-2005 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by CFD5
I'm going to try to have it made into a poster for the basement when I get the CD/DVD of the run. So far I have it as my comp. wallpaper and on my cell phone. :evilb:

How's it been Danny D? You riding with us next year too? Might be a bit faster though. :D

Did I send you a full size file of that shot? If not let me know. I have enlarged similar shots to 12 X 18 with no problems. My guess if you go larger than 16 X 20 it may start to get grainy. There is soft wear called Genuine Fractals that will help. I am looking into getting that program and will let you know how it works.
Dan

candyman35 10-29-2005 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by DannyD
Danny,
Can I get that photo? I need a copy of that on my wall in my office.
Cheers,
Dan Dillon

Dan,
As soon as the DVD is finished and I receive the pictures that Casey took I will be sending them out. All the sponsors & participants will be receiving full size digital files of every shot taken that day. So for a $1.50 at the nearest Sam's or Costco you will be able to make prints. It sure beats paying $250.00 for enlargements. :D
Dan