Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New issue of Extreme Boats Mag (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86770-new-issue-extreme-boats-mag.html)

CFD5 10-29-2005 07:18 AM

Re: New issue of Extreme Boats Mag

Originally Posted by candyman35
Did I send you a full size file of that shot? If not let me know. I have enlarged similar shots to 12 X 18 with no problems. My guess if you go larger than 16 X 20 it may start to get grainy. There is soft wear called Genuine Fractals that will help. I am looking into getting that program and will let you know how it works.
Dan

All the pics i have are from the ones you posted here. If you could send me a file that would be awesome. That pic alone made the run worth it. :drink:

Strip Poker 388 10-29-2005 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Ron P
Rob, PM me with all your info. I'll take care of it.

DannyD 10-29-2005 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Doug
Ha Dan, When you got home did you tell your Mom And Dad that we met. There probably still talking about my Cigarette tattoo. :D

Yeah, I did. It was temporary right?

DannyD 10-29-2005 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Ron P
I think it was more of a primordial scream. Words can't explain it. I think someone may have stepped on his foot?

PS - I have this in LARGE format in case anyone wants to make a poster. :D

Ron - Send me this one too buddy. I gotta keep a pic on file when you named me Dan the wild man Dillon.

candyman35 10-29-2005 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by CFD5
All the pics i have are from the ones you posted here. If you could send me a file that would be awesome. That pic alone made the run worth it. :drink:

Send me your email and I will send it to you. I believe its about 2 meg.
Dan
Dan @ Chicago Powerboat . com

candyman35 10-29-2005 05:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by CFD5

You have mail!!! :drink:

CFD5 10-29-2005 05:57 PM

Thanks buddy, your the man.

gdfatha 10-29-2005 05:57 PM

Ron..

I have not received mine yet.. When is my subscription renewal due?? Do you send out notices??

Ron P 10-29-2005 06:17 PM

Marc,

Please contact [email protected] about subscription issues. I don't have access to that side of the business.

You might want to wait another day or two. I think the first people to receive this issue just got them on Thursday as they come from AZ. It might take an extra day to get to you.

You'll approve of the this month's young lady! :evilb:

Magicfloat 10-29-2005 06:23 PM

Got mine today. Worth the wait. :drink: