Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Just got back from Hot Boat Weekend at Hardy Pond! Pics... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/86813-just-got-back-hot-boat-weekend-hardy-pond-pics.html)

baronmarine 09-13-2004 04:32 PM

Re: Just got back from Hot Boat Weekend at Hardy Pond! Pics...

close is not the word there was a couple of times they were no more then 25' from my transom 4 wide at 100 +++. i had to get my wife out of the boat to watch from shore. thank god for good insurance. hey foul that is my thunder back there, hold the milk ha ha. it has nice meeting you looked like you guys find fun. i just wish i got your ride in wette vette

Whitey 09-13-2004 04:46 PM

Hey Baron, Small world indeed.. Good to talk to you. One of these days I will have to put a sticker back on my boat. Dwight

baronmarine 09-13-2004 04:48 PM

dido

baronmarine 09-13-2004 04:53 PM

check300 did you get that hot rod ruuning wright we saw you sunday.has it the fuel pump?
ps sorry about my drunk buddy at the ramp, he is a great wrench when he is not drinking

REV-ON 09-14-2004 02:13 PM

nice day at the pond :drink:

Whitey 09-14-2004 05:22 PM

Rev On, I did not know you lived in Howard City. I grew up there. Your boat is very nice and you really have it running well. What do you have for power? If you do not mind me asking. Dwight

baronmarine 09-14-2004 08:59 PM

dwight i hate to say this but rev on is out of business. he sold his hot saber a year or so ago. but we are pushing him to buy a new one soon. chris and i went to school together. i do agree that boat sure did sound good.maybe we will see you yet this year the wife wants to go to hardy again on sunday but i want to go to the big lake

Whitey 09-14-2004 09:03 PM

So who owns the saber that was on Hardy last weekend? It looked like it really flew. Dwight

Waterfoul 09-14-2004 09:07 PM

I believe Rev-On had a simple stock 365 hp 454 in the boat. I could be wrong though. I'll bet no one on this board that does not know Cris has ever seen a 24' Saber!!! What did they build, 2? 3?

Baron, sorry I did not make the party Sat. night.... things got a little late with Wette Vette and Whitey at Brower... I just went home and crashed.

Whitey 09-14-2004 09:10 PM

I think I have only seen 2. I am sure it has more power now.