Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Please pray for my Dad...... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/87092-please-pray-my-dad.html)

Sunrise Girl 02-03-2005 08:57 AM

Re: Please pray for my Dad......

Dyno,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Father! I pray that God will give you, your Mother and the rest of your family peace and strength during this difficult time! Please remember that you have LOTS of people praying and thinking of you!

God Bless!
Kenneth & Cathy

45sonic 02-03-2005 08:57 AM

Dyno, so sorry to hear about your loss. My Mom just had surgery for breast cancer on Monday and I know how scary it is. I am lucky in that they caught the cancer early and I hope to have her around for many, many more years.

Your father was lucky to have you around and now your mother will need you more than ever. I pray for your family.

Patti

Rforsey 02-03-2005 08:58 AM

Don,
I am so sorry for your lost. when you first told us about your Dad, I told you that I was so mad at mine. well since then I gave in ( we are both very head strong) and he came over for christmas and we are on our way to getting back the relationship we had. I just got off the phone with him and You and your Mom are in our thoughts and prayers. try to remember all the great times that you and your dad shared. and after 49 years of Marriage your mom really will need you.
Kell

DPT MOTORSPORTS 02-03-2005 09:42 AM

Just said a prayer for him and your entire family at this time. May God Bless!!

SLIP AWAY 02-03-2005 09:51 AM

Truly sorry to hear about your loss, my heart goes out to you and your family.

Dawlhouse 02-03-2005 09:57 AM

I am so sorry and you and your family will certainly be in my prayers. I lost my Dad 3 years ago and the pain is so fresh to this day.

PatriYacht 02-03-2005 10:15 AM

I'm so sorry to hear this Don. :(

Crazyhorse 02-03-2005 10:21 AM

Don, call if there's anything you need.
Godspeed, Dale. I'll miss you.

Bill 3 02-03-2005 10:56 AM

My prayers are with you and your family.

It happens so fast. I have seen it personally with 2 grandparents and an uncle. All vey close family members. It is never easy, only thank God the suffering is over.

Taks Care,
Bill

HOUSTONPROP 02-03-2005 10:59 AM

Our Condolences to you all,OUR PRAYER'S ARE WITH YOU ALL!'

Think I will call my Dad,we have been trying to get him to quit drinking by not talking to him but ,I now know this is the wrong approach.

Darin