Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Welcome to the newest member of Swipes Racing! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/87171-welcome-newest-member-swipes-racing.html)

R Addiction 09-18-2004 10:33 AM

Re: Welcome to the newest member of Swipes Racing!

Check your PM's Ange!!

fountain1fan 09-18-2004 04:24 PM

angi can i get in your back pocket and go with you and danny to key west pleas . and con greats on r ford he has been racing a long time . now i need some swieps sticker s for my boat pleas . hope to see you soon. :drink: :drink: :D robbie

DannyD 09-18-2004 07:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's an action shot. Should have real good helicopter pics soon.

R Addiction 09-18-2004 11:38 PM

DannyD, We need to talk!! :D

Ange 09-20-2004 08:48 AM

Got the PM and glad to help R!

R Addiction 09-20-2004 09:36 AM

Great guy...may try to stop in at my work today. Depending on the condition of the water (floating debris) I may show up at Cambridge :D

Joe Todesca 09-20-2004 09:53 AM

Keith, Mike & myself would like to thank All our sponsers and All the Sponsers who support boat racing! The Swipes products work very well
and it's been our pleasure to promote them at all our races. We look forward meeting everyone at upcomming races. Jo
Herbott/Swipes P4-88 APBA Central Div Champs, Great Lakes Silver Cup Champs 2004

IceAngel 09-20-2004 12:12 PM

Hey Danny- Can I pimp Swipes for you in Key West w/ Ange???? I don't even need a shirt (I think I have some Raga Muffin shirts lying around, so we can pimp Swipes and Raga Muffin at the same time ;) )

mark53 09-20-2004 08:21 PM

Dan we like the Swipes. They do a great job on the boat and in the fire house. We use them on the trucks to clean our rescue equipment. The first time that we used them we where cleaning the hose on the rescue tools. The hoses had black marks on them that we could do get off, so we pulled out the Swipes to see if they would take off the marks. THE HOSES NOW LOOK LIKE THEY ARE BRAND NEW. We are sold on Swipes thanks to Dan Dillon and the Swipes team.

Lower Providence Fire Dept.
Captain 53-3 Mark

Ange 09-21-2004 07:40 AM

Mark, glad to know the Swipes are working for you! We always love to hear about the new ways people are using Swipes. Will we be seeing you at a race soon?