Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Gals with OSO memberships (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/87556-gals-oso-memberships.html)

PatriYacht 09-25-2004 09:30 AM

Re: Gals with OSO memberships

Depends on which end of town you're at! :D :eek:

Sunrise Girl 09-27-2004 09:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ms PatriYacht,
We (Lisa & myself) will be there (along with our significant others) from the 18 - 22. She's not a member...YET:D! But, she plans to help out with whatever you need her to do. Be sure to e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 803-932-4600 and let me know what I need to do.

See ya in Key West :drink:
Cat

Ladyluck 09-27-2004 09:45 AM

I've been known to throw a few party's, maybe not as WILD as my fellow sarasota neighbor David Branch but we can have lots of fun. . I'll make some calls and see what the GIRLS of OSO can come up. I'll be racing, poker running and also on vacation that week- in the keys so it should be a blast.
Lisa

Ms PatriYacht 09-27-2004 01:31 PM

Lisa I so look forward to meeting you. I am glad you are feeling well & will be in the drivers seat. You OSO gal racers are an impressive group and I will be cheering for you. Cat, yes your help will be needed I can tell from your web site you girls know how to party :drink: :D :drink: It's official the big OSO party will Friday night and us OSO gals will be hosting it, so it is bound to be one heck or a partiiiiiiiiie. If any of you want to help with the festivities please email me at [email protected] Donna

throttleup 09-27-2004 03:36 PM

I will be there....working.

What's a girl got to do, to get a race off around here?

I would love to meet up with you gals!

Julie

Outlawcowgirl 09-27-2004 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just got all booked today! YAHOO!!!!
This is my first time to Key West and I am EXCITED!!!! :woohoo:
This is me and BankerRon at last year World's in Orange Beach.

rchevelle71 10-11-2004 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by greeneyd boatbabe
Will be there too! We should have a girls OSO party one night?

BG, here we go again, are you ready for this one?

GEBB,

Nice meeting you Saturday Night in Deerfield, Wish I could make the party on Friday, but we probably wont be down 'til Saturday morning. I think we have Scott convinced to run the race.

Rick

Sunrise Girl 10-11-2004 11:51 AM

Hey Donna~
Any updates on the party? We may have a few more of the Lake Murray gals coming down for the races.

Keep in informed! :drink:
Cat

greeneydboatbabe 10-11-2004 08:13 PM

Hey Rick,

nice to meet you as well! nothing like being the last ones at the party, huh? I never saw you on Sunday, but I just spoke with Scott and he said KW is looking like a possibility. That would be great!

Donna,
how was your party on Sat? call me this week to further discuss what we talked about over the weekend.

Ms PatriYacht 10-11-2004 08:22 PM

Hey Dina, I was sqaure dancing :( and you were partying at Deerfield :drink: I had fun but I think I would have preferred the latter. I just this second finally secured our airline reservations :D Mr P is going on one foot if he has to. Just secured the music and a ton of prizes today. Talk to you in a day or two