Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Gals with OSO memberships (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/87556-gals-oso-memberships.html)

greeneydboatbabe 10-11-2004 08:36 PM

Re: Gals with OSO memberships

So you will be square dancing on stage in KW?

Great that your booked and confirmed! Tell him to hurry up and get better and get the cast off so he can keep up with us in KW.

That's great there will be music. We'll talk this week as I have a few other suggestions for prizes too. Also Barcardi and Callan were very generous with shirts and Mercury will be giving me some in KW becuz the trailer was locked up when I spoke with them.

rchevelle71 10-11-2004 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by greeneyd boatbabe
Hey Rick,

nice to meet you as well! nothing like being the last ones at the party, huh? I never saw you on Sunday, but I just spoke with Scott and he said KW is looking like a possibility. That would be great!

Well,

Since I missed the Friday Party, I wasnt quittin' that easy on Saturday. Key West is a possibility, But either way I'll be around Saturday morning 'til Sunday Night. I know Scott wants to race it, its just a matter of getting it all together, if we race, I may come into town a little earlier.

Sunday I was doing a little running around, We watched the first race from the roof of a Condo at the start/finish, then ran to get the trailer, and get Scott out of the water, then made it back from the wetpits for the last few laps of the second race, just watched from the beach, just south of the pier.

Rick

ScottB 10-11-2004 09:18 PM

If the rest of you party like greeneyd boatbabe and Batgirl, it will be THE party of the Worlds. :drink:

lucy 10-12-2004 12:18 AM

looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cya Lucy

hugetime1 10-12-2004 07:17 AM

hey when are these races, i will make it a point to be there and party with you lovley ladies

Ms PatriYacht 10-12-2004 07:30 AM

The Key Worlds are the Week of November 15th, Friday, Nov 19th is the Big OSO Bash. It will be hosted by your favorite OSO gals, stayed tuned Steve will be posting all the details soon, so watch for the "On Top of the Worlds"
announcement. :D :drink: :D :drink:

hugetime1 10-12-2004 07:44 AM

i will be there

Ms PatriYacht 10-12-2004 07:48 AM

Good, then we will reserve you a seat :)

kitten 10-12-2004 07:55 AM

Looking forward to meeting you. :D

hugetime1 10-12-2004 08:36 AM

just be ready to paaaaaaarrrrrttttyyyyy, the landwalrus does not do anything in a small way.