Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Perfect business the way it should be!!! "Livorsi" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/87567-perfect-business-way-should-livorsi.html)

32 thunder 09-24-2004 11:50 PM

Perfect business the way it should be!!! "Livorsi"

So many times we read posts about bad business or bad deals with business owners and I thought it would be nice to post something positive for our sport of powerboating. I just purchased a 32 Active thunder and wanted to replace all the gauges I called Pat at Active Thunder he told me to call Ed at Livorsi I told Ed my situation and he completely took care of business that day!!! No waiting for this or that no bs just dam good business. After putting the gauges in I realized I wanted the liquid filled mph and the two tachs updated and new bezels put on them I called Ed and told him what I wanted to do except I needed those done before Sunday and it was Friday so I decided to drive down after a ton of road construction a 2 hour trip turned into a 3 hour trip by this time it was 4:30 and they were closing so I called Ed and told him I was on my way after all this I showed up at 5:15 Ed was still there waiting for us. Ed and his guys stayed to do my work for me on a Friday night at 6:00 when he could have just closed shop and called it a day. I have to say thanks to Ed and the guys at Livorsi for going the extra mile just to make one customer happy. Livorsi is one top notch run company who goes the extra mile in my opinion, thanks again you guys.
Jason

Jonas 09-25-2004 12:32 AM

Re: Perfect business the way it should be!!! "Livorsi"

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BillR 09-25-2004 06:02 AM

I too have had lots of experience with Ed at Livorsi.
They are just one GREAT company to do business with.

Payton 09-25-2004 06:45 AM

They are a great company.
Anyone know what it costs to get my faceplates updated to thier new logo?

Indy 09-25-2004 07:32 AM

That does not surprise me in the least. I've had a great customer service experience with Livorsi/Ed.

32 thunder 09-25-2004 10:10 AM

Payton call Ed and get a price from him on monday.

The Menace 09-26-2004 05:42 PM

They have been super with me as well. Good to hear they are consistent.

32 thunder 09-26-2004 08:06 PM

Hey troutly how's that for doing stuff backwards. I'll post pictures of boat and new gauges later. To busy enjoying it!!!! :drink:

BROWNIE 09-27-2004 07:56 AM

Dammit Ed! Your'e making it bad for the rest of us!

CIG3 09-27-2004 10:33 AM

The Great Lakes Silver Cup Series worked with Ed and Mike Livorsi to develope the GPS unit we used this season. The board of the Series was ecstatic with the service we received and will continue to work with them in the future.

Bu the way check out our Cape Cod sho to see the whole story of the GPS system on the Outdoor Channel in November.

Sincerely,

Andrew BLoom
GLSCS Chairman