Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cambridge Boat Races (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/87652-cambridge-boat-races.html)

blue thunder 09-27-2004 04:37 PM

Re: Cambridge Boat Races

2 Attachment(s)
Lucky Cat running hard into turn 2 leading race 2, Xtreme running hard..................

blue thunder 09-27-2004 04:51 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Last pics. Would like to comment on the awesome job K-2 (Keith) of CBPBA did controlling the race course and communications with support personnel. I was thoroughly impressed! That was you wasn't it Keith... :cool: Those CPPBA guys really know how to run a race.

Lastly, great to meet you Ange and thanks for the swipes demo... now get back to holding up the chicks and boats thread. They were lost over there without you all weekend :p

Love Machine 09-27-2004 06:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is a test pic. I'll be posting them soon on www.cbpba.com. :drool: Click pic to enlarge.

OldSchool 09-27-2004 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Love Machine
This is a test pic. I'll be posting them soon on www.cbpba.com. :drool: Click pic to enlarge.

Awesome picture Bill!! I can't wait to see the rest of them.

I noticed that someone posted a picture of "Team Typhoon". How much time did they get penalized for going over 70? Did they still win?

Love Machine 09-27-2004 07:15 PM

Craig, there's a thread in the Racer's Milling Area discussing the topic of penalties! If you don't have access I'll shoot you something offline.

OldSchool 09-27-2004 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Love Machine
Craig, there's a thread in the Racer's Milling Area discussing the topic of penalties! If you don't have access I'll shoot you something offline.

Thanks Bill.

I thought that sandbagging was for the golf course only. :rolleyes: :D

That was my first trip to the racer's milling area. Very interesting!!!

Rob M 09-27-2004 07:54 PM

3 Attachment(s)
i think i got pics of all the boats running. here's a few low res samples:

Rob M 09-27-2004 08:12 PM

3 Attachment(s)
and a few more...

keeponplanewayne 09-27-2004 08:33 PM

what an awesome race site, next time i will have one of those sportfishes on payroll to through up some wakes to give my apache a better chance, just kidding. had a great time, wrapped up the championship in p2 class, congrats to bob and karan in firewater for doing a great job all year. it was good to see everyone, to bad we got there so late saturday, anyway, can't wait to go back next year.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 09-27-2004 09:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How in the hell did you guys get to do this with a State License plate? :eek:

So cool!!! :drink: