Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Looking for....Top Gun (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/87758-looking-top-gun.html)

O.C.Barry 09-30-2004 01:41 PM

Re: Looking for....Top Gun

We have a '94 completely rerigged with new blower moters and new 3A SSM's. 20 hours on the rerig. Asking $115K.

tssteph 09-30-2004 01:42 PM

Yea, it's on my list.... Not fond of the graphics, looks like a real nice clean boat though.

lucky strike 09-30-2004 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by tssteph
Yea, it's on my list.... Not fond of the graphics, looks like a real nice clean boat though.

Just curious, is it the color or the stripe?

LS JR.

tssteph 09-30-2004 02:11 PM

Color I think, I have not rulled it out, it is close to the top of my list at this point. I think how clean it is may end up overriding the color. It will then come down to a price and location and trailer issue. I am facing the fact that most that are in my price range will need to be painted to make me happy. I have pretty muxh limited my search at this point to 91 - 95 Cafe's and Top Guns based on price of what is out there. I personally would rather have a clean boat that is a little older then a newer one that is rough.

lucky strike 09-30-2004 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by tssteph
Color I think, I have not rulled it out, it is close to the top of my list at this point. I think how clean it is may end up overriding the color. It will then come down to a price and location and trailer issue. I am facing the fact that most that are in my price range will need to be painted to make me happy. I have pretty muxh limited my search at this point to 91 - 95 Cafe's and Top Guns based on price of what is out there. I personally would rather have a clean boat that is a little older then a newer one that is rough.

Agreed 100% on having a nicer older boat than a rough newer one. Year is just a number on a title. Honestly, the people that have looked at it say it looks better in person than in the pictures...We can help with price and a trailer issue.....Location-Afraid not :(

So let's get the deal rockin' and rollin'.....:D

Bobby

birdog 09-30-2004 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by O.C.Barry
We have a '94 completely rerigged with new blower moters and new 3A SSM's. 20 hours on the rerig. Asking $115K.

Wouldnt that be something....Buy both of my Cigs in Ocean City ? :D
Thanks Barry..I wish !!!...Cant afford it though

suncoastdave 09-30-2004 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by O.C.Barry

I'm interested in your T/G. Please pm with pics and info. Thanks

lucky strike 09-30-2004 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Too Old
I've seen this boat and it's a very nice, well loved boat. It amazes me that no one has snapped it up yet.

I like the color out in the sun and in person. The photos don't do it justice.

But if the stripe color bothers a potential buyer, it's realitvely inexpensive to have that changed.

Someone is literally "missing the boat".

I agree Fred, you could change the pink relatively easy without re-painting the entire boat. Thanks for the compliment, it puzzles us too why it hasn't sold yet.

Thanks,
Bobby

uneasy-rider 10-01-2004 06:42 PM

birdog, is the bullet really gone???????

birdog 10-02-2004 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by uneasy-rider
birdog, is the bullet really gone???????

She is still in my garage but....She is SOLD to a very good home !
That old story about the happiest days in a boaters life ?.....Not right now.
The Bullet has been a fantastic boat.