Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Meeting OSO members face to face (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/87935-meeting-oso-members-face-face.html)

open87 10-01-2004 04:36 PM

Re: Meeting OSO members face to face

kaamascarab30 (he is a food snoob :D ) , strip poker 388, board god steve, and tito , amarket1 , cruboss , big cat :cool: would like to hit miami next year for the show , will have to see :D:D

Ms PatriYacht 10-01-2004 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by open72
kaamascarab30 (he is a food snob :D ) , strip poker 388, board god steve, and tito , amarket1 , cruboss , big cat :cool: would like to hit miami next year for the show , will have to see :D:D

Hmm if Kaama is a food snob, I wonder how you would categorize strip :D

open87 10-01-2004 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Hmm if Kaama is a food snob, I wonder how you would categorize strip :D

they don't have a word for that :drool: :D:D

WARPAINT 10-01-2004 08:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Lucy! Quite a few others i have met but my baby Lucy sticks out in my .....................mind :p :D

TEAMBAJA 10-01-2004 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by JUST ONCE
Owe ya, I mean most have been cool. :drink:
So when we gettin bent up at the islands next?

Halloween is a must! I dont care if you have to throw a couple cookie sheets on your boat for trim tabs, you gotta make it there! :drink:

What do you do in the wintertime? We never stop..............never! :drink:

georges 10-01-2004 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Outlaw CG, I saw that you are going to Key West I am looking foward to meeting you there, make sure you keep Friday night open that's when the big OSO party will be. Donna

Where and what time is the OSO party? :drink:

carter38 10-01-2004 09:01 PM

I have met around 15 or so from this site all great people. My wife thinks its so weird to meet up with people over the internet like that. She always say to them your one of those OSO guys too they usually get a good kick out of that. This place is a great way to meet new boating buddies.

Madcow 10-01-2004 09:20 PM

I met Packinair from the web site, so it's not always that good. :D

rainmn 10-01-2004 09:52 PM

Basically, just Ron Polli. Great guy, got me on a boat for a Pt. Pleasant race this Summer. At the race, I met a buch of the Jersey Boyz, but if I tried to name them all, I'd miss a few for sure. Great time was had. I wish like hell I could make it down to KW, but it just can't happen this year.
Too many of my friends decided this was the time they'd finally get married.

Ms PatriYacht 10-01-2004 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by georges
Where and what time is the OSO party? :drink:

For the moment it is top secret but I will give you a few clues. It is Friday night, will start around 8:00 PM and will be hosted by your favorite gals of OSO:D So stayed tuned details will be coming soon ;) :drink: ;) :drink: