Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What happened to the Thad Allen Thread? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88141-what-happened-thad-allen-thread.html)

Comanche3Six 10-06-2004 09:18 AM

Re: What happened to the Thad Allen Thread?

Thad has assembled the highest talents in the Offshore Marine industry for the single purpose of building the straightest, lightest, fastest, strongest, most beautiful Offshore Powerboat the world has ever seen. Did I mention it was unsinkable, unstoppable and so far unstartable. And he is single handedly with a dream team of lawyers that even OJ would envy, suing everyone east of the Rockies that would even think of flicking a buggie in his direction.
So far no boat.

ct1 10-06-2004 09:37 AM

:( :D :rolleyes:

Ron P 10-06-2004 09:39 AM

So I went to the "Other" site and there's no mention of Thad or the arrest story.

I don't get why Corrado would throw mud with nothing to back it up.

SpeedGirl 10-06-2004 09:53 AM

It was poofed over there yesterday when he poofed his original 2 threads here

hotpepper 10-06-2004 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Ron P
So I went to the "Other" site and there's no mention of Thad or the arrest story.

Corrado or Somebody - Please give us a lead to confirm the story!

OffshoreOnly 10-06-2004 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Ron P

I know why, I will make it another chapter in the book.

CAP071 10-06-2004 08:40 PM

Maybe we can have an exclusive anything goes section just for a select few high posting Oso'ers :D :drink:

Payton 10-06-2004 09:02 PM

I didn't see anything nasty. Well, that one guy with 31 posts... but he is new, right?

ApacheCarl 10-06-2004 09:12 PM

Ok, heres my theory. The Government heard what an awesome boat Thad was building. So they arrested him and wisked him off to a secret location. He is now heading up a super duper triple secret awesome boat building factory that is building boats for the delta force(and other double secret governmnt agencies). Steve1 is his plant manager(and design genius). After defeating all the USA's enemies and bringing about world peace, Thad(what a guy !!!!), will be allowed to sell his super duper triple secret ultra light perfect, and might I add, awesome boat to the general public. After all this occurs, the stars will align and the world will be a better place to live in.

MarkSmith 10-06-2004 09:35 PM

I knew it all along. What else could it be?