Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   FREE FUEL! (for someone in So-Cal) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88157-free-fuel-someone-so-cal.html)

PhantomChaos 10-05-2004 08:16 PM

Re: FREE FUEL! (for someone in So-Cal)

As Starsky and Hutch say.....Just DO IT!!! :D

tripps 10-05-2004 08:30 PM

If you wanna doit on LI next year,look me up!!! :D :D :D I'll take you guys to Fire Island and some more spots Tripps

Formula78 10-05-2004 08:43 PM

WOOHOO!! Formula Owners Rock! ;) Excitement has broken out in the office! I dont know about THIS weekend, what does your 24'th look like? The only reason I as is that I fly home to Austin for the weekends and I can not change the flight for this week.

You have no idea how much I appreciate this! I only managed to log 2 hours on the water this season so I am super excited! One of the other consultants on this project wants to buy a rag boat so hopefully we can change his mind! It will also be great to meet some more OSO'ers!

Let me know how that date works for you!

I'll be sure to ask that everyone wear a Bikini. :( :D :D :( Then again, maybe not.

(And we insist on buying fuel at least!)

Formula78 10-05-2004 08:50 PM

Tripps, I may do that. I am trying to land my next project in NY. If I am successful you will hear from me!

PhantomChaos 10-05-2004 08:54 PM

Souds like Reed is up for it too....I need to check my calendar, but I know a "Round the Island" SCOPE run is the weekend of the 24th.........we'll figure something out!

Formula78 10-05-2004 08:59 PM

We are flexable on the dates on this end after this weekend with a few exceptions. The 16'th and the 23'rd (both saturdays) are no good for me. Reed, how are you looking?

Formula78 10-06-2004 12:36 PM

REED?! Where are you this morning?

Reed Jensen 10-06-2004 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Formula78
REED?! Where are you this morning?

* Yawn * worked late... just waking up... it's almost noon here.... :D I dont' have any plans this month to be anywhere... so I'm open anytime...... :D

Formula78 10-06-2004 02:12 PM

Ok, so can we all plan on the 24'th then or is that going to get in the way of the SCOPE run? :D

<-- Is excited!! :D :D

Reed Jensen 10-06-2004 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Formula78
Ok, so can we all plan on the 24'th then or is that going to get in the way of the SCOPE run? :D

<-- Is excited!! :D :D

Makes no nevah-mind to me... I'm just a brutha on the back O' the bus, along fo' the ride!..........:D