Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Famous resident of Thunderboat Row. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88200-famous-resident-thunderboat-row.html)

O.C.Barry 10-06-2004 01:16 PM

Re: Famous resident of Thunderboat Row.

Hi Brownie -

How is the book coming along? I sent you a few stories a while back and it sounded like you were getting close. I can't wait to buy a copy.

O.C.Barry 10-06-2004 01:20 PM

Sean -

The clue has me more puzzled than the question. In the early days, other than James Cann, I can't think of any other star hanging around the race teams.

So with the exception of the clue, I know Buddy Hackett and Bill Cosby hung out at Turnberry Isle quite a bit, but that was probably 10 years later.

sean stinson 10-06-2004 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by O.C.Barry
Sean -

The clue has me more puzzled than the question. In the early days, other than James Cann, I can't think of any other star hanging around the race teams.

So with the exception of the clue, I know Buddy Hackett and Bill Cosby hung out at Turnberry Isle quite a bit, but that was probably 10 years later.

Alright another clue his wife was a guest commentator for one of the races.

BLee 10-06-2004 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by sean stinson
Alright another clue his wife was a guest commentator for one of the races.

Sammy Davis Jr..............right? :drink:

Apache World Challenge......... her name is allez vite (sp?) or something close to that? Or am I trippin.... :D :D

IceAngel 10-06-2004 03:34 PM

Hey Sean---When is our anniversary???? Yeah that's what I thought ;) ;)

sean stinson 10-06-2004 03:35 PM

Very good we have a winner.

Also Brownie I must admit your esteemed colleague is a wealth of information or should I say he couldn't get a damn thing done when she was laying out with her nurse mate in the nude.

Sean 10-06-2004 03:35 PM

b...that was sammy's daughter...not wife :) and the race was the bermuda triangle race...

sean stinson 10-06-2004 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by IceAngel
Hey Sean---When is our anniversary???? Yeah that's what I thought ;) ;)

Uhhhhh that would be.....wait a minute I know this one........give me a damn minute here........Oh yeah September 8 !!!!!!!!!! That is right isnt it........No that is our daughters birthday........hold on it's uhhh......uhhhhh... oh oh September 4........thats it.

Love you baby.

Sean

BLee 10-06-2004 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Sean
b...that was sammy's daughter...not wife :) and the race was the bermuda triangle race...

Ahh I see! I remember it being the Bermuda Triangle race now that you reminded me.

Didn't know it was his daughter.

Still pretty good for a guy who was quite young when those races took place!

Thanks for the refresher! :cool:

Sean 10-06-2004 03:49 PM

yeah...i was pretty young then too...the only reason i know this little tidbit is from a dvd i received from one of our former members...and i think her name was althea???

stinson, can you guess who that former member might be? :)