Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   National Marine Website (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88210-national-marine-website.html)

Muddy 10-06-2004 10:21 AM

National Marine Website

My company HiFi Definition, is the company that designed and updated National Marine's website. In an effort to recoup some of our losses associated with National Marine, we are offering the domain name National Marine.Com for sale/lease. The domain name National Marine.Com is owned by our company and can be used for a new website or to route traffic to an existing website. National Marine was a leader in the offshore boating sales industry, and up until recently had many satisfied customers. If any competitor or party is interested in the name National Marine or would like to discuss site design, please contact me via email at [email protected] or telephone at 330.372.2990.

spitfire1 10-06-2004 10:26 AM

Re: National Marine Website

Good luck ...... :drink:

CigDaze 10-06-2004 10:47 AM

Ya, good luck! :D
I wouldn't touch that name for a long time.

fund razor 10-06-2004 11:10 AM

Is that an ad?

open87 10-06-2004 11:15 AM

bahaaaahaaahaa, now that is some funny chit :D:D

Dock Holiday 10-06-2004 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy
National Marine was a leader in the offshore boating sales industry, and up until recently had many satisfied customers.

They had you fooled too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

otis311 10-06-2004 11:34 AM

RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you buy the name now Ill throw in all the anal lube for nothing at all...but what thats not all

SummerObsession 10-06-2004 12:54 PM

Actually it's a good idea.

He's talking about RE-ROUTING traffic, not necessarily buying the National Marine name.

What if when you typed in National Marine.com (obviously not knowing any better) :rolleyes: it qutomatically re-routed you to another existing website (Lake Cumberland, Lip-Ship, Ocean Performance, etc.)

It wouldn't be worth much, but as long as it was clear you had NO AFFILIATION with National, it might get your traffic count up a tad. :D

open87 10-06-2004 12:57 PM

and the preperation H appilcations :D

otis311 10-06-2004 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by SummerObsession
Actually it's a good idea.

He's talking about RE-ROUTING traffic, not necessarily buying the National Marine name.

What if when you typed in National Marine.com (obviously not knowing any better) :rolleyes: it qutomatically re-routed you to another existing website (Lake Cumberland, Lip-Ship, Ocean Performance, etc.)

It wouldn't be worth much, but as long as it was clear you had NO AFFILIATION with National, it might get your traffic count up a tad. :D

OK then. Ill withdraw my offer. Its just hard to even hear that name w/o me getting upset at this point.