Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Idiots ruin "Fastest Single.." thread (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88219-idiots-ruin-fastest-single-thread.html)

mwdill 10-06-2004 07:59 PM

Re: Idiots ruin "Fastest Single.." thread

so are they for real? i mean is that how they are 24/7?

Formula Outlaw 10-06-2004 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Troutly
Gosh. One thread I never read. Guess it doesn't matter now :)

Troutman, I never read it either. But if someone named "Docoke" was trashing, well I guess the name bout says it all.

C_Spray 10-06-2004 08:57 PM

Actually, I think that he got poofed as "docoke" and came back as "gluesniffer". Either way, he very much lived up (or down) to his name(s).

They were all just jealous 'cause I was gonna whip their collective supercharged butts with a normally-aspirated BatBoat.... :D

Pantera1 10-06-2004 09:01 PM

What a waste of $20 ..He was a gold member for about 10 post then byby.. He couldnt complete a sentence without cursing , every post trashed another builder ..real peice of work , good riddens :drink:

JCPERF 10-06-2004 11:20 PM

Ruined my original thread and i live near these troublemakers.

DaveP 10-07-2004 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Sean
you see, not everyone from long island is like these miscreants...

Absolutely not. We have had the priviledge of meeting some great people from Long Island @ NJPPC. Really great people with some really sweet boats. I'm glad that we keep in touch with so many! (Oz, Johny O, Wild Bill, Greg K., Wes, Enrico P, John Ruggeri, Pete Gerardi and many more...)

There seems to be a gene pool problem with a small group on the south shore (probably chemical waste - similar to the same small gene pool problem in NJ) that makes them the non-sportsman, non-articulate people that they are.

You know them - the ones slamming shots before a poker run, talking trash and drive by laughing as you sit there with your engine cover up trying to fix an issue.

We all know that they are the few and that they are the minority and not the majority. :D

Formula Outlaw 10-07-2004 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by C_Spray
Actually, I think that he got poofed as "docoke" and came back as "gluesniffer". Either way, he very much lived up (or down) to his name(s).
:D

I wonder if that might have been "DirtyDave", he was another piece of work who kept threatening everyone. Few things crack me up more than a "long distance" tough guy. Spend as much time as I did in the old ECHL then come back and talk to me. To quote our esteemed "Too Old", the guy was a total "knob". :D :D

C_Spray 10-07-2004 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by jeff cropper
Ruined my original thread and i live near these troublemakers.

Why don't we take some of your engine expertise and "whip up a little something" to put in my BatBoat? If it makes more than 800 hp, YOU have to drive. (I get dizzy over 120.)

Then we'll go hang out in South Bay and wait..... :D

DaveP 10-07-2004 08:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
"Their" idea of SWIPES! :D :D :D

ActiveFun 10-07-2004 09:04 AM

Im going this Saturday just to check out the 115 mph single engine boats although I'll probably have the slowest 27 Activator there. I hope all the boats will be in slips for viewing.