Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My first poofed post!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88222-my-first-poofed-post.html)

IceAngel 10-06-2004 07:25 PM

Re: My first poofed post!!!!!

Kitten don't worry about it I wouldn't have known or noticed if I hadn't been called and told LOL.

Ange Hell Yeah I'm taking y'all with me....Just calls us the Musketeers ;)

Cuda You can skip the hat if you bring the snake ;)

IceAngel 10-06-2004 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Ange
Steve, she was feeling so important over there! :D Like she had accomplished something of gigantic proportions. It's the simple things in life, right IA?

Hey you have a little glimpse into my life you know I'm easily impressed :D And there Steve goes raining on my wittle parade telling me that no one certain got poofed just all of us did :(

SpeedGirl 10-06-2004 07:40 PM

to make you feal better i'll poof this thread for you... lol

just to make you feel loved :D :D

florida gator 10-06-2004 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by IceAngel

Troutly- I'll let you spank me if you wear your Trooper Hat...have I told you before that that thing is H O T

You're not what he's used to spanking :D

CAP071 10-06-2004 08:32 PM

Who has had the Most threads Poofed? :D :drink:

Chris288 10-06-2004 10:07 PM

you mean before THEY were poofed ??

Tonto 10-06-2004 10:16 PM

Off your rocker? You mean you actually got up out of the rocking chair for a change? I knew you were getting old but DAMN, I didn't think that old. Hell, Sean can stay awake longer than you now :eek: . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, :drink:
rOBERT

BonnieOutlaw 10-07-2004 06:24 AM

LMAO you guys! I missed all the fun! Congrats IA! It feels good to be poofed doesn't it? LOL

Careful....I heard Trout brings that baton thing to all his spankings. Not sure if you're into that, but I thought it deserved a head's up.

Oh yea...I'm leaving that last part in there. :D

Now, where is that dang angel smiley when you need her???

Ange 10-07-2004 06:39 AM

Bonnie, you might as well give it up and accept that you need the devil smilie just as much as the rest of the PC's. Maybe moreso, because you are all subversive about it.

Troutly, Terra wants to be sure you are well schooled in the use of your baton....only the best for the PC's!

BonnieOutlaw 10-07-2004 07:00 AM

Subversive?? Me?????

I have no idea what you're talking about. ;)