Notices

FORD X Plan ??

Old 10-06-2004, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts
Default Re: FORD X Plan ??

04 150 supercrew , leather , loaded other than no sunroof or heated seats 15k miles. kbb gives 25 as trade . put in the paper for 26,500. a plan was 28,800 list was 34,100. ford extended til 10/04 rebate's of 4 g's .don't know what the new program is as of today. so i see it as joe consumer buying that truck new for about 29 more or less . granted mine is 8 months old with miles but not 8 grand less. you don't get the rebates and 0 intrest ,it's 1 or the other. all of my trucks are kept super clean. i have the porter wash it every 2 or 3 days. really t's me off that my own company that i produce a average of 60 g's a year will stick me. that's a real nice way of treating good employees but then again my name isn't on the building. back in 02 i traded my 02 f 250 4 dr and they tried to bs me and say that it wasen't worth XX # of $. phalezz. went to another ford dealer (competition),stepped into a 03 with 100% of my down payment from the 02. sweet. then went to the 04 truck ,dealer #2 got me for 15% of the 03.still had a ton of that model on the lot. so i took 1 in the gipper. now this 04 is only good for 20. phuk that. i know that they are not making $$ on me , and they know that 2. so , they figure that as much as i make, i will take the loss. that dog ain't huntin'. now if i sell out right , 04 crown vic , police pkge loaded, for 21. and i won't put a dime down and go buy a used p/u to tow .
Old 10-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Open72, call me. I am in Jacksonville N.C. and would give you more for it on trade if it isn't too far for you to come. We can ship also.
Mat
Old 10-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try Rice n Holman Ford on Rt 73 They usually have the best prices around.
Old 10-06-2004, 08:38 PM
jtmiller02

mcraymond3:

Once I get my insurance problems resolved I'll be contacting you about a new truck. Its been a year since my accident but right now theres no real end in sight. Once they finally resolve everything though I'll be moving up to the biggest thing I can get, (dreaming F-650, thinking most likely F-350)

Like I said earlier, my brother has X-plan from work, his company makes the interiors for Ford, so he is looking at SuperDuty trucks too. After driving a lot in an SD 7.3 and now spending some time with a 6.0 and then driving my F-150 we both want to go PowerStroke.

As soon as one of us are ready I will certainly be in touch. Right now its looking like my situation is going to get real ugly before its all over, but my brother is driving a 93 bonneville and is probably gonna give in pretty soon.

Old 10-06-2004, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jtmiller02
My brother gets X plan from work, but i don't think it can be used for anyone outside your immediate family.
A plan is for family members only. X plan can be used by friends. I just bought a new truck that way.