Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Tow Vehicle has arrived (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88259-new-tow-vehicle-has-arrived.html)

klaw 10-07-2004 09:53 AM

New Tow Vehicle has arrived

1 Attachment(s)
well got the 05 Super duty last night just need to add a billet grill and Line-x in the bed and Florida here I come
See classifieds for my old truck if you need one

Scooter 10-07-2004 10:45 AM

Re: New Tow Vehicle has arrived

nice ride man

cuda 10-07-2004 10:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I test drove an 05 a month or so ago. They have really made some improvements over the 04's. I especially like the coil springs in front for a smoother ride and a much smaller turning radius. I was at my bank yesterday checking on getting a loan for one.

ONESICKGLADIATOR 10-07-2004 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by klaw
well got the 05 Super duty last night just need to add a billet grill and Line-x in the bed and Florida here I come
See classifieds for my old truck if you need one

Klaw
Sweet ride gas or diesel

I just got the same truck last week in diesel

best of luck
Rick OSG

klaw 10-07-2004 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
Klaw
Sweet ride gas or diesel

I just got the same truck last week in diesel

best of luck
Rick OSG

did you get the short box mine is great turning radius
Diesel
Its the xlt sport so has a black leather interior/white monochromatic exterior and also the power moon roof nice thing is I already had a class 5 hitch so I ma already set up for the reciever.
love it so far

ONESICKGLADIATOR 10-07-2004 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by klaw
did you get the short box mine is great turning radius
Diesel
Its the xlt sport so has a black leather interior/white monochromatic exterior and also the power moon roof nice thing is I already had a class 5 hitch so I ma already set up for the reciever.
love it so far

Short bed
Same truck white / grey leather interior loaded

Rick Osg

mcraymond3 10-07-2004 08:59 PM

Great looking trucks! You guys need to let me at least quote you a price. I might be able to save you some $$$.

www.sandersford.com
Mat Raymond
910-376-6257

Jassman 10-07-2004 10:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Klaw, thats exactly what I ordered, suppose to be here early next month, I am trading my 04 in, its just like it, with the exception of a few modifications :D

Matt, I would let you bid one out, but I built the dealers house, so I feel obligated to do business with him, plus he really takes care of my fleet, incl my Duramaxes and Cummings with free oil changes, otherwise definatly would give you a shot.

Pics of the 04.

MarkSmith 10-08-2004 12:40 AM

I like the long bed for the longer wheel base. I would never do the short bed. My truck is mostly used on the highway towing the boat. Very little tight turning.

Mark

Jassman 10-08-2004 05:40 AM

I ordered the short bed this time, to me it looks like a dually on steroids. The 05 turns so much better than my 04, 5 plus feet better, and will even be better with the shorter box. This will drastically help me when turning with the boat. Ive got DPPI dual exhaust coming, another EDGE Module, AFE proguard intake filter and box, carbon fiber bug deflector, and 4 white sunshades on the windows. Like a kid in a candy store, can't wait. :D Jeff