Looking for input about this >

Looking for input about this

Notices

Looking for input about this

Old 10-07-2004, 06:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Looking for input about this

I am enrolled in that school ever since Mr P's been on crutches. He lays on the couch with his arm in the air shaking his beer can when it's empty Last Saturday I had to mow part of the lawn and he was down the street at a U of M football party. All our friends saw me when the drove by on the way to the party Today is the day the doctor said he could walk on it, but he says it hurts to much and it is gonna be at least another week do you think I should be suspicious
Old 10-07-2004, 06:34 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
... but he says it hurts to much and it is gonna be at least another week do you think I should be suspicious
Naaaaaahhhhhhh.
Old 10-07-2004, 06:34 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Foul, do a search on "Net Transport". It is a free program that Strip pointed me to. It downloads everything real fast and then holds it, you just right click and open the file.
Old 10-07-2004, 06:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am enrolled in that school ever since Mr P's been on crutches. He lays on the couch with his arm in the air shaking his beer can when it's empty Last Saturday I had to mow part of the lawn and he was down the street at a U of M football party. All our friends saw me when the drove by on the way to the party Today is the day the doctor said he could walk on it, but he says it hurts to much and it is gonna be at least another week do you think I should be suspicious

You never can take too much precaution with these injuries. I think he should stay off his feet until around May.
Old 10-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
You never can take too much precaution with these injuries. I think he should stay off his feet until around May.
My man Cuda... a voice of reason in a storm of protests.... MY HERO!............
Old 10-07-2004, 10:19 PM
Registered

BS............ Just as I finished my earlier post he is yelling from the upstairs bath "ARE YOU THERE" so I go running up the stairs just as he just gets out of the jacuzzi from "soaking his foot" and his elbow is bleeding he can't find the band-aids to put on the "scratch" so he has now bled all over the king size comforter. No problem........... I pick up his clothes and the empty beer can from the bathroom floor, and try to decide if I should haul off the comforter tonight or tomorrow for laundering. He then proceeds down to the couch for TV while I unload the dishwasher, finish the laundry and prepare his dinner. Woe is me I want my husband back on two legs, is that to much to ask
Old 10-08-2004, 08:21 AM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
Cuda U the man
The post graduate degree with an emphasis on being a better boating wife The works.
I just put her on the airplane she should be to you in 3 Hrs just call my when she is ready & willing

Rick OSG
Hey Cuda
Did my wife get there yet?
Take your time in teaching her the correct way to work please.Make sure that she get it right. I could never live with myself if she fails your class.

Rick OSG
Old 10-08-2004, 09:57 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Attached Thumbnails Looking for input about this-shoe_daily071204.jpg   Looking for input about this-shoe_daily061504.jpg   Looking for input about this-shoe_daily122903.jpg  

Old 10-08-2004, 10:06 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Attached Thumbnails Looking for input about this-shoe_daily041504.jpg   Looking for input about this-shoe_sun062004.jpg   Looking for input about this-tmsho030924a.jpg  

Last edited by GLH; 10-08-2004 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-08-2004, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Dr. Wannabe here to your rescue!!!!

Tell him to take three Tylenol and call me in the morning if he complains anymore after cutting the grass.