Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Looking for input about this (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88264-looking-input-about.html)

GLH 10-07-2004 10:55 AM

Looking for input about this

Has anyone tried this I need your opinions?

Click Here

cuda 10-07-2004 11:16 AM

Re: Looking for input about this

3 Attachment(s)
I have my own school for that. The only thing I left off the ciricullum is that part about how to be quiet. That one didn't stick with Debbie. :(

ONESICKGLADIATOR 10-07-2004 11:18 AM

Hey GL
I just called them to see about getting my wife in. They told that there is a 2 year wait list to get in :mad: :mad:

Rick OSG

cuda 10-07-2004 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
Hey GL
I just called them to see about getting my wife in. They told that there is a 2 year wait list to get in :mad: :mad:

Rick OSG

Rick, post a pic of her, and I'll see if I can squeeze her in the winter session of Cuda's School for Women. :drink:

Chris288 10-07-2004 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Troutly
I'm NOT showing this to darling wife....don't want to get Glock'd in my sleep!!! :eek: :eek:

yah, me neither,, I always bust her chops when we go to the range, she couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if she was standing inside, with my luck she wouldn't have any trouble hittin me in my sleep, and she's got a pre-ban glock, so she's got 16 shots at it, literally.. :eek: :D

cuda 10-07-2004 11:49 AM

I'd be in trouble in a shoot out with Debbie. She's better with a rifle than I am, but I can outshoot her with a shotgun or a pistol. :drink:

masi242 10-07-2004 11:50 AM

I want to get her on this list, I`ll let her know she`s going after she is done cleaning up stairs and making the bed :D

cuda 10-07-2004 11:51 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Today's lesson included cleaning the garage and blowing off the driveway. :)

ONESICKGLADIATOR 10-07-2004 11:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by cuda
Rick, post a pic of her, and I'll see if I can squeeze her in the winter session of Cuda's School for Women. :drink:

Hey Cuda
Here her pic's
Please help me out here :D :D

Rick OSG

cuda 10-07-2004 12:02 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
Hey Cuda
Here her pic's
Please help me out here :D :D

Rick OSG

She's in with a full scholarship! :D

Do you want the standard cirricullum or the post graduate degree with an emphasis on being a better boating wife? The post graduate degree includes lessons on compounding and how to put on the cockpit cover for overniters.