Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chesepeake Inn Sat 10/9 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88299-chesepeake-inn-sat-10-9-a.html)

R Addiction 10-08-2004 10:10 PM

Re: Chesepeake Inn Sat 10/9

I doesn't hurt at all, I'm pretty flexible for an old guy...remember I have a young wife :D

R Addiction 10-08-2004 10:12 PM

I think the wife took that picture when you come to think of it!! :D I had a few Capt&Cokes so there was no takin' pictures for me!! I had to navigate the Canal traffic!! :drink:

SOX 10-08-2004 10:31 PM

Keep your phone on this weekend

R Addiction 10-08-2004 11:54 PM

Rob, I work until 4pm tomorrow, then I may go to philadelphia :drink: Sunday I'm going out in the morning for a bit then back to the marina to winterize :( Phone will be on but I don't carry it on myself while working it stays on my toolbox. Leave me a message, I'll call back :D

mopower 10-09-2004 06:27 PM

Well I made it :cool: ...12:15 pm. Didn't think they still had live enterainment on the deck at this late date.....fooled me :D. Also , think I saw C-Spray headed north just below the Del. Mem. Bridge about 11:45. There aren't many Formulas his color. Left about 1:45 , stopped a Schafers to "water the horses" ($2.54 a gal. :eek: )
And the ole 'Bird did the 104 mile trip flawlessly again :eek: (except for a drop in water pressure on the port side. Stopped backed up 10 feet to clear off the drive and went again. That cleared my problem. I better pack it up for the season...I'm overdue to break something :(

SOX 10-09-2004 07:12 PM

I didn't make until 6'ish I did see a bad a$$ cat on the Elk River about 5:15. It was all white with a rooster tail about a 100' long. Any one know who that is?

R Addiction 10-09-2004 08:07 PM

Sox, I know of the boat...guy used to have a Fountain with those motors in it!! Always having issues with the boat :eek:

Mopower did you run into Blue Thunder?

mopower 10-09-2004 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Mopower did you run into Blue Thunder?

No , but I was keeping an eye out.We were sitting right up front so I could see everything coming in and going out.

blue thunder 10-10-2004 02:24 PM

Dam, sounds like our ships passed in the night Mo and Sox. We got there about 2:30 or 3pm. Stayed till about 5pm or so then romped back with a bunch of guys that were hanging out at the Inn. There was Phil in his Baja with an hp500 (that boat really runs), Bob in his 40 something sutphen, Syder in his Baja, a guy with a beatiful Cig Tiger that went by me WOT like I was standing still. We had a great time!! One guy, can't remember his name right now, but evidently sunk on the romp back. He has a 30 something Baja with big power that spyder built. He had to beach it at elk neck state park. They said the water was up to the valve covers... :eek:

That cat was I believe a Talon called Snaggle Puss. It pulled into the Inn same time as us. It was ill. He had a hard time keeping it running due to surging. Sweet ride. Sorry we missed you fellas. Been waiting a while to meet you Mo. Guess it will be next year now. I'll keep an eye out for the Ebb Sox. As for you R, well I got some new proppage that really woke my old pig up. You better start digging in you bag of tricks to see what can be done to get you in the hunt. Next year is a new year. :p

BT :cool:

SOX 10-10-2004 08:28 PM

BT, we really must have just missed each other by minutes. As I was pulling into the Inn the SUTPHEN & CIG. were pulling out. It's sad to hear about the Baja taking on water, I'm glad to here they made to to shore. Any word on what caused it to take on water?