Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lae Norman FUN RUN October 16th (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88435-lae-norman-fun-run-october-16th.html)

R Addiction 10-14-2004 06:45 PM

Re: Lae Norman FUN RUN October 16th

Dave, Are you going to the Chill Out this year? A little Crown Royal to warm the bones!!

vagrant 10-14-2004 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Dave, Are you going to the Chill Out this year? A little Crown Royal to warm the bones!!

John, we are definitely planning on being there this year. Looking forward to seeing you again. The Crown Royal has been switched to Crown Royal Reserved :D We may be going to the World's this year also. Hope to see yall real soon.

David

mikes280 10-14-2004 06:57 PM

will have to miss this one we have a band comp. at western carolina on sat. but you guys have fun and take a lot of pics

Sonny Spectre 30 10-14-2004 06:58 PM

David:

Do you know the guy who bought my buddy Tom Denofa's 390 Velocity?
He just bought a house on the lake. If you know him-make sure he make the FUN RUN.

Sonny

vagrant 10-14-2004 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by mikes280
will have to miss this one we have a band comp. at western carolina on sat. but you guys have fun and take a lot of pics

WHAT? You be carefull and have a nice trip.

R Addiction 10-14-2004 08:14 PM

Dave, Where are you staying in Key West? See you there. We are staying in the Merlin. :D :drink:

Charmed1 10-15-2004 04:53 PM

Looks like we won't be able to make it tomorrow. Danny woke up this morning with 103 temp. I was able to get it back to normal this afternoon but 103 again at 4:30 :( We will catch up with all of you next time.

Audra

Sonny Spectre 30 10-15-2004 05:55 PM

Audra:

Sorry to hear you won't make it, was hoping to meet you guys. Have you spoken with the guy that bought Tom's boat about the run?

Sonny

Charmed1 10-15-2004 05:59 PM

I have not, Jeff and his girlfriend are in Hawaii and won't be back til either late Saturday night or Sunday. I was looking forward to meeting you, Warren has told me sooooo much about you :D

fantastixvoyage 12-09-2004 11:43 AM

I know its a little outdated but how'd this run go? I'm currently looking into making the move down there and really interested in what the powerboat scene is like down there.

Just a sidenote but does anyone know of a good site/company for local job postings? Monster is a bit weak in the engineering field for the Charlotte area. Any help appreciated. Oh ya, I will be there over the holidays - any sites that I should checkout?