Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   True Cigarette History (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88563-true-cigarette-history.html)

ssmith76 10-12-2004 11:37 AM

True Cigarette History

Look what I found. Most likely the only one left in the World. Don and Cigarette only built 3 43' Huntress boats. Each one came with a full set of custom towels. Found a hand towel, original. To think you got custom towels from the only King of Performance Boats, very cool.

BROWNIE 10-12-2004 11:51 AM

Re: True Cigarette History

Smith, you scum.... What else did you steal?

Nauti Kitty 10-12-2004 01:18 PM

Hey Scott What did a 43 huntress look like? Got any pics?

BTW I'll start the bidding at $10.00 :drink: Parnell

CIG3 10-12-2004 01:33 PM

I'd say he borrowed a lot of good stuff, I've raided the closet at Casa La Smith a few times and made out pretty well. Now the Dragon is #1 in his eyes I'm sure all the Cigarette goddies are long gone.

HA Ha!!!!!

A.B.

ssmith76 10-12-2004 02:07 PM

Ha I have a 4" Sony color TV Brownie wanted to put in the console of the Decatholon? I have a pocket full of cash I owe Brownie for past dates he so generously introduced me too, as well as future bears and dinners. OOOppps no more cash ,can you say Tootsies, sure I knew you could.
Hopefully Sean will read this, He has the Original Brochures of the Huntress. It was a larger version of the 41'. It was very top heavey, rolled alot, hence only 3 made. Was powered by 3208 TA CAts.
Hey Parnel what up dude.

cbdragon 10-12-2004 05:40 PM

Ya Scott what else do you have? I agree with Brownie......you scum. cb

Sean 10-13-2004 07:56 AM

I've been promising to put this stuff on the internet for a long time and just haven't had the time...but a career change this week should free me up to post what I got from Scott. Please bear with me, I'll get the stuff up soon!

BLee 10-13-2004 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by ssmith76
He has the Original Brochures of the Huntress. It was a larger version of the 41'. It was very top heavey, rolled alot, hence only 3 made. Was powered by 3208 TA CAts.

I have those as well. I've got a pretty good collection of classic Cigarette brochures, photo's, and articles. They are so old that I need to have them laminated before they disentigrate. You guys built an excellent boat. :cool:

Nauti Kitty 10-13-2004 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by ssmith76
It was a larger version of the 41'. It was very top heavey, rolled alot, hence only 3 made.
Hey Parnel what up dude.

3? You and Craig didn't know it rolled alot after the first one? :D Scott I will be down in a couple of weeks and I'll look you up at the show. :drink: NK

BROWNIE 10-13-2004 09:00 AM

The Huntress was soooooo topheavy "How topheavy was it?" that a 100 pound girl washing it would make it list a foot when she was near the edge of the deck. They had to give the buyers their money back.