Need Help With My "Boat"

Old 10-12-2004, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Need Help With My "Boat"

Originally Posted by open72
Phkynlawyer:

Hi I'm Ms. Open72 (soon to be MRS. ):

A word of advice from someone who has worked as a secretary for a phknlawyer.

Have you ever been alone with either boat or dingy? Have you ever boarded either boat or dingy? Did two ships ever pass in the night? or day for that matter? If you answer in the affirmative maybe its best to be the "bigger ship", as hard as that might be for a phkynlawyer.

If your answer to the above is negative and both boat and dingy are as sneaky and backstabbing as they have proven themselves to be, maybe they will conspire to sink your ship!! Think about the consequences of your actions before you act. My advice: let it go. If they both continue on this path they will sink on their own.
its damn hard but let it go...theyll sink themselves one day
Old 10-12-2004, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I say let it go... let sleeping dogs lie. Women like that are the prime reason I don't have any in my life... they can put a spin on anything.... let them spin themselves into the ground. If you confront them... they will only deny it... then find a way to cause you more trouble... let it go... after all... THEY'RE WOMEN... IT'S EXPECTED. They are all harpies and nags.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

the witch idea is funny , and is close 2 halloween , sooo , that should blow pretty good. have her come to the office and say that's this years costume
Old 10-12-2004, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Phknlwyr
...... to her credit, she is working her ass off to complete all of her work prior to Friday. I decided that as much as I wanted to pull a Donald Trump on her (YOU'RE FIRED!!!!), it would be cutting off my nose to spite my face since I need her this week.
This should answer your question. Take the high road. She was venting on a message board where, I am assuming, your real names were not used so no real harm was done. So she didn't like you or your wife, BFD. You're not in business to make friends with your employees. I try to treat my employees fairly and want them to be happy (thinking they will work harder) but you can't please everyone. It's part of doing business. Starting a war won't get you anywhere. Consider the source and laugh it off. Just my .02.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:12 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Give us the link to the message board..... and Boat and Dingy's names.... we could have so much fun with them....
Old 10-12-2004, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anything, i would make damn sure i made an appearance on her bulletin board right before she left. Use a name that would have her think it might be you, but not sure enough to bring it up. Talk about being uncomfortable.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Join the message board as a hurricane and sink the boat and dingy
Actually might be best not to do anything, but if you must, maybe Wifey should join the message board as Witchy, and then have some fun with them online. Also boats new employer might not like her on a message board during company time, give boat time to start being on the message board then a heads up to the new boss might be in order. Better to get boat sunk from new job than from a job she's leaving anyhow.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:30 PM
Registered

People need to vent, some people do it because there is a valid reason. Others do it because they need to feel important. In my mind Boat is calling wifey witch because boat is annoyed that you never wanted to take her for a ride.

If you are cozy with the new boss then give him a copy of the message forum and ask if he needs someone of that character in his office.

Letting it rest is probably best, boat will probably go to no end to screw you over. It is interesting she is working hard for you though. If she is talking **** then why is sher making an effort to help you out.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:34 PM
Registered

Phknlwyr,

Funny thread!

You're gonna be in big trouble when your parents find out what you've been typing online
Old 10-12-2004, 08:35 PM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

Baja, well written. Of course you are correct and that is the proper way to handle things. It's the fantasy of exacting revenge that is allowing me to deal with her for the next few days. Its is truly surreal to read her vitriol and then see how hard she is working and how kind she is being to me. Either she is the best actress ever or she is the loser I believe that she is, trying to elicit sympathy from her group of friends that frequent the site where she posted.

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher

Quick Reply: Need Help With My "Boat"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.