Looking for a OSO Member Near Alexandria Bay NY >

Looking for a OSO Member Near Alexandria Bay NY

Notices

Looking for a OSO Member Near Alexandria Bay NY

Old 10-13-2004, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a OSO Member Near Alexandria Bay NY

I have a good Friend of mine that has been looking for a used 28' Eliminator Cat for about a year now, and has found one at Aqua Mania in Alexandria Bay NY. They have worked a deal, and I am supposedly going up there next week with him to pick it up.

Here is the Boat: http://www.aqua-mania.com/1999_elimi...daytona_28.htm

Does Anyone know this boat, or the condition??

Is there an OSO member near Auqa Mania, that would be able to check it out, before we make an 18hour trip up there to find out that it is not as clean as it is advertised.

Thanks OSO for all the help!!!
BgBoost1
Old 10-13-2004, 08:33 AM
Registered

Default Re: Looking for a OSO Member Near Alexandria Bay NY

BTW, he already has a guy on line to re-do the interior once we get back. That teal has got to go!!!
Old 10-13-2004, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

BgBoost1-

I was up there on a business trip at the end of August and looked at that boat. It was dirty when I saw it but over all could be made into one heck of a nice boat. I do have one picture of the back of this boat. I talked to the owner of Aqua Sports for a while about the boat and he seemed like an honest guy. I wish I could help more but It was awhile ago.

Don
Attached Thumbnails Looking for a OSO Member Near Alexandria Bay NY-p7130010.jpg  
Old 10-13-2004, 12:49 PM
docksider

I know the guy who purchased the boat new. Never had aproblem with the motors at all. He did go thru some drives and props.

Old 10-13-2004, 02:00 PM
Roy

I know the guy who owned it since new. Never had a problem with the motors. He did go thru acouple drives and props. Anything specific you want to know about the boat?

Old 10-13-2004, 03:50 PM
Registered

dgduck13 - Thanks for the Insight and the opinion of him being an honest guy. Everything seems pretty straight foreward, but since we are having to make a 18hour trip, I would like to make sure that it is not mis-represented.

Thanks again for the Information!!
BgBoost1
Old 10-13-2004, 05:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

A friend of mine owned that boat since new and was very pleased. As a matter of fact he has had a lot of problems with the boat he replaced it with, and I keep trying to get him to get it back. If you would like to talk to me I could put you in touch with him. Call me at 518 796 3325. Hope this helps. Chuck
Old 10-13-2004, 08:17 PM
jjh3

BGBOOST1 - there's avery good chance i will be working up in Alex Bay early next week. I won't know for sure until Saturday. I'd be more than happy to swing by Aquamania and take a peek. It would be a good excuse to go and drool over some of the other impressive hardware they have. Not sure of your timeline, but it would be no big deal to swing by if i'm there. I'll keep my eyes on this thread the rest of the week and see what transpires.

Old 10-14-2004, 08:27 AM
Registered

Roy - Thank you for the Contact Information, and the info regarding the drives, I really appreciate it!!!

Chuck - Thanks, I will have my buddy give you a call!!!

jjh3 - I would like to take you up on the offer. We have to go to LOTO and get the boat he is trading in, then go to NY, and with both our schedules, it is looking like we will not be able to go until next weekend the 23rd and 24th. So if you have a chance to go by and look at it on Sat, if you are there, that would be awesome!!

Thanks OSO, I really appreciate all the Help!!!
BgBoost1
Old 10-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Registered

If it was summer time, I'd be able to look aswell, and take pics etc. But I'm not down that way very offten any more. But I will say I have many friends who have dealt with that marina, and have had no problems.

Quick Reply: Looking for a OSO Member Near Alexandria Bay NY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.