Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Keep working on Baja or get Pantera? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88699-keep-working-baja-get-pantera.html)

Thirsty Turtle 10-14-2004 02:24 PM

Re: Keep working on Baja or get Pantera?

1 Attachment(s)
I went from a 95 240 to a 28 Pantera. The only time I look back is to see my brother-in-law, who bought the 240 :p

BURNSMAZZ 10-14-2004 02:25 PM

Compare apples to apples,I don't care what brand of boat it is 4ft and 1000lbs is a hell of a lot more boat,bigger is better.

BRUCE SEROFF 10-14-2004 02:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
$40k and its yours

baja27 10-14-2004 03:04 PM

Hey Russ,

Welcome to the board! If you really want to step up I'm selling my 33 powerplay and you would be one of the fastest guys on the river, that is where I boat. :drink:

drypipetiger 10-14-2004 03:10 PM

I have a great shot of a hot pantera that was at Otis's Lake George Fun Run. It even had gps speedos on the back of the driver and pasenger seats for those sitting in the back bench.

I'd love to post it but haven't figured out how to resize so the photo can be clicked on an enlarged. Would someone mind if I emailed it to them to be posted here?

Caincando1 10-14-2004 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Thirsty Turtle
I went from a 95 240 to a 28 Pantera. The only time I look back is to see my brother-in-law, who bought the 240 :p

LOL you crack me up. You won't be saying that next year will ya. :p Damn people and there blower motors. :D

Anyways there is NO comparison between the two boats. Pantera all the way.

BRUCE SEROFF 10-14-2004 03:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bajaneil
I have a great shot of a hot pantera that was at Otis's Lake George Fun Run. It even had gps speedos on the back of the driver and pasenger seats for those sitting in the back bench.

I'd love to post it but haven't figured out how to resize so the photo can be clicked on an enlarged. Would someone mind if I emailed it to them to be posted here?

here it is :D

Pantera1 10-14-2004 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Russ G.
Hey guys I have a 87 240 Baja. Its all upgraded including a Bravo 1 drive. Its got custom paint, interior, Gafrig throttle, Tube swim platform, Gil Headers and Motor work. Its close to were I want it. I still want to add full hydralic steering and K-Planes. That is going to cost over 7 grand with me doing to work. I went to the Camden Race and fell in love with the Pantera 28! How much better is the ride with a Pantera. I'm thinking about selling the Baja and putting the upgrade money towards a used Pantera. It looks like most of the Panteras already have upgraded steering and tabs. What do you think? I want to run either boats in the mid 70's. And I Boat in the Delaware River. Thanks in advance.

Russ

Your kidding right? PANTERA!

drypipetiger 10-14-2004 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
here it is :D

That looks like the boat. But I have an awesome shot of the side in the water.

BRUCE SEROFF 10-14-2004 03:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bajaneil
That looks like the boat. But I have an awesome shot of the side in the water.

ok, here you go :D