Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Thinkin about selling my 29 scarab ! >

Thinkin about selling my 29 scarab !

Notices

Thinkin about selling my 29 scarab !

Old 10-17-2004, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Thinkin about selling my 29 scarab !

Just tryin to figure out what i'd replace it with. I would definately wanna go no smaller, preferrably bigger, 70mph minimum preferrably faster. And wanna stay around the $60-$80K range. Have thought about 33 AVS, older 31 or 35 cig, 33 outlaw, and even 30 spectre cat. Lets hear some idea's !!
Old 10-17-2004, 12:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Thinkin about selling my 29 scarab !

Bern's..

I'll be seeling mine next year. If I were you, take a look at the water you run in and how many times you get out. I'm lookng into an older 38 Top Gun for my next boat.

It serves the water I'll be running in and the comfort of ride I'm looking for. You can also find one in the price range your looking.

I beleive bigger is better, but I run in the Gulf of Mexico which can be rough at times and don't want the honey knocked around too much. I would also research what holds better value in the long run in case you have to sell or just want something a lil' bigger. I love my 29 but plan on only buying one more boat and its going to be the big one I want and then be done with it and just make cosmetic changes as needed.

Everyone has their own opinion of course. SO, with that being said, good luck in your quest. I have been researching boats for 3 years before making my decision.