Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Caddy CTS-V lease (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88728-caddy-cts-v-lease.html)

R Addiction 10-15-2004 10:15 AM

Re: Caddy CTS-V lease

I have a clean 2000 2500 4WD GMC for sale 40k miles. CLEAN!! If I can get a good # for this then I will have to Caddy up! BLACK of course!! :cool:

Sydwayz 10-15-2004 10:41 AM

http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/...ions/index.jsp

Go to Explore Financing link on right, and Payment Estimator link at the top center, and you will see payment options.

Don't do a GM Smart Buy. They suck.

302SR1 10-15-2004 12:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Step up to the pump and get the Lingenfelter CTS

Lingenfelter 2004 Cadillac CTS-V 427 CID

510 BHP @ 6000 RPM
530 lbs-ft of torque @ 4600 RPM

Package includes:
• Engine removal, inspection and disassembly
• Block machining and machining for sleeves
• Custom aluminum block preparation
• Darton modular sleeve assemblies
• ARP 8740 premium grade head studs
• Lingenfelter CNC ported & polished LS6 cylinder heads
• Stainless steel 2.100" hollow stem intake valves
• Stainless steel 1.57" hollow stem sodium filled exhaust valves
• Comp Cams double valve springs and titanium retainers
• 3 angle valve job, checking of spring tensions and heights
• Custom designed Lingenfelter hydraulic roller camshaft
• 1.85:1 roller rocker arms and HD pushrods
• Cloyes heavy duty timing chain set
• Lingenfelter HD rocker arm stands
• Custom forged aluminum pistons - 11.0:1 compression
• Custom forged steel crankshaft - 4.00" stroke
• Billet steel connecting rods - 6.125" long
• Computer balanced rotating assembly
• Reassembly and blueprinting of the engine
• Engine dyno test including 1 hour break-in procedure*
• Stainless steel exhaust by Corsa Performance
• Lingenfelter low restriction air inlet system
• Lingenfelter engine oil cooler package
• Fast composite intake manifold, 90 MM throttle body & fuel injectors
• ASP underdrive pulley & Goodyear belt
• Professional installation, testing and tuning
• Chassis dyno testing after installation
• LPE’s 2 year / 24,000 mile warranty

Lingenfelter has always strived to produce a highly refined level of performance that will maintain perfect drivability. The new Lingenfelter CTS-V package combines excellent performance while retaining the street manners Cadillac owners expect. This package will have a smooth idle and refined exhaust tone that is very unique.

*LPE now offers the same brake in procedure required by GM Racing on each ASA race engine built at LPE.

2004 CTS-V package prices
CTS-V 427 CID engine package $24,995.00
Options / upgrades
Nickel ceramic coated thin wall sleeves $1,200.00
LPE Aluminum flywheel - saves 30 lbs $669.95
Upgraded clutch assembly TBA
Corsa titanium cat back exhaust

R Addiction 10-15-2004 12:59 PM

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Brian, I work for GM hopefully I can get a good deal :D

600HPS 10-15-2004 01:55 PM

whats the price on the 2500? TOM

bob 10-15-2004 02:29 PM

John here's the deal, in our area no leases available on used iron. Mine may be different as it wasn't titled, need to check it out. Did find a 2004 at a store with 1100 miles, Platinum color, can buy for $43K.. I'll call you tonight.

CBR 10-15-2004 07:38 PM

Yep, the V is impressive and the first Caddy I'd be interested in a long, long time, since my departed 1967 Eldorado in Firemist Blue (rare stock colour, changed colour with the light).

That car frequently stopped traffic, it was so gorgeous. If I had the space, I'd have another. Pleased to see it recently was on the list of ten coolest cars ever made or something like that. Streamline the styling on the mega horsepower V a bit more more and maybe it will make the next list!

clean sweep 10-16-2004 09:28 PM

I have about 10,000 miles on my CTS-V. Leased it in May of this year. Rate is about $750 per month, but I paid a little more up front to get lease payment down to this level. Great car-- I love the handling and great acceleration. 0-60 just under 5 sec. No tickets yet...Sticker is about $50m with only option -- moonroof. Only comes in black or siver although I hear couple of new colors being added next year. I really like the car-- good luck.

Jassman 10-17-2004 06:03 AM

drove one today, an 05 candy red one with creme color interior, very nice, for the 54k. Unfortunatly I was somewhat disappointed in vehicle, maybe cause of all the press that I have read on it, Im getting to not believe what these magazine say. Dont get me wrong, it was a nice car by American stds, but rough and totalitarian by the German car stds, I hate saying that, but comparing this car to her BMW 545I 6-speed and convincing her that we could save a little money, have about the same amount of room, and go slightly quicker in a straight line she agreed to take a look. But after putting 30 miles on it, I brought it back. For the money it is a good car 54k, it idled rough, shifted hard into gears, handled ok, sounded awesome, cheap looking plastic everywhere, fit and finish ok and accelarated excellently, and was less expensive than the Bimmer by 11k, not to mention any discount off sticker you might get, so in my book it has alot of value, but is lacking in alot of areas, bottom line for the money its a good buy. Jeff

bob 10-17-2004 08:35 AM

Jeff I think you are right the CTS-V is not nearly as nice as the high line Euros, from an appointment standpoint. But when you look at the price tags of the cars it walked away from in the last 12 Hours of Sebring race you realize it blew away some very expensive cars in the Speed GT Challenger Series, i.e. Audi RS6, Saleen, Porsch 911, BMW M3, Vipers, Z06's etc. It also set a new GT Challenger track record at Sebring. It was so good they put restrictions on the motor/car for the next SCCA race. They cut down intake air flow, dropped rpm and added 200#'s. They placed 1-2 at Sebring and the next race I believe a BMW was able to win. If you want a well refined, plush performance car, probably CTS-V is not it. If you want a well appointed car that has the potential to take on some of the worlds fastest production cars I believe it is well worth a look. The BMW that will be in the same performance class as the V is the new M5 in 2006 and it will probably sell for twice the price of a CTS-V. The price of the CTS-V is icing on the cake!