Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My new to me Saber (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88760-my-new-me-saber.html)

Primal Instinct 10-19-2004 12:12 PM

Re: My new to me Saber

Congrats Bill!

Sharp boat and you'll love the way it handles the rough stuff. It will be great to have you out there next summer.

-Curt

Stormrider 10-19-2004 12:36 PM

Cougarman, Thanks. I've read them all 2-3 times over already. :D
I'll have to figure out a way to see one sometime.

Airpacker 10-19-2004 01:01 PM

Gotta love the lines of a sweet old conventional V. Nice boat ya got there BG.

Vern 10-19-2004 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Not to offense anyone... but OLD SCHOOL KICKS @SS!

Well, you just offended the Cig police! :D

MitchStellin 10-19-2004 05:07 PM

Nice boat, now what did you do, just push that thing out and take a pic? Where is the driver? :D We will lok for you in Spring, boat is pickled now. :cool:

REV-ON 10-21-2004 03:53 PM

ah yes, i remember an 80+mph ride on wette trap that was quite fun,
saw purple haze being built, "no excuses"28 was about as custom as i have seen, special deck hatch, built in bumper lockers, custom fuel door,the memmories are making me a little teary eyed. had a 24 ft. and sold it,too much family, alot of people with bigger boats could not believe how it ran in chop for a little fella, 454 mag, pump gas, 25 mirage, 73 mph on speedo, not bad for rock stock. 9 years and 400 hrs. and looked awesome when i sold it, the new guy is tickled to death that he did not buy another boat,(his wife wanted a baha). :drink: :drink:

cigarette1 10-21-2004 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Vern
Well, you just offended the Cig police! :D

:confused:

BGIII 10-22-2004 08:27 AM

3 Attachment(s)
REV-ON -

Purple Haze was upgraded to 1200's for a while, now it has a set of 525 hawk's. Super sharp boat, very custom, owned locally again and runs out of Grand Haven

Wet Trap is now the blue boat w/ flames on the side from earlier in this thread, recently had some big inch engines installed. Runs out of Grand Haven also.

No Excuses is still napping up in Muskegon waiting for someone to put her back together. It is still a brand new boat. Name has been removed from the sides.

BGIII 10-22-2004 08:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Wet Trap now and No Excuses

BGIII 10-22-2004 08:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here is a 1989 that was owned by board member Primal Instinct (he owned wet trap for a while also when it was red and white) This boat is original, never painted or redone in any way other than interior vinyl.