Notices

very impressed

Old 10-16-2004, 04:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 40 Likes on 8 Posts
Thumbs up very impressed

We Would Like To Give Thanks To Phill Hall And Jamie At Coastal Performance Marine Here In Michigan. Last Year We Bought A 32 Active Thunder. We Had Alot Of Problems That Were Unknown To Us At The Time Of Sale, The Owner Said The Was 100% Turn Key Ready, With Over $300,000. Invested. We Had Nothing But Problems From Day One. All Driveline Related, No Problems With The Hull, After Many Disappointed Weekend We Decided To Go Though The Motors,trans, And Drives. But The Problems Continued With Electrical, Water Flow, Ect.i Took The Boat To The Shop Who Worked On It In 98, That Was 500 Miles Away. But After We Got It There It Was Going To Be 4 Months And 3 Times The Amount Of Money. But After Talking To Coastal On A Recommendation From Steve Morris Racing Who Built Our New 1050hp's We Picked Up The Boat And Took It To Coastal. They Have Lived Up To There Word And Went Above And Beyond To Take Care Of Our Problems, Everything They Do Is 110% . They Are Very Fair And 100% Honest. I've Been In Boating All Of My Life, And Have Never Met Any Shop More Professional And Reliable Then These Guys. Phill Is A Former Racer For Reggie Fountain, Raced For A Couple Other Teams And Has Extensive Background In Performance And Pleasure Boats. Jamie Will Also Do Anything For You. One Of My Best Friends Has Just Pursched A 38 Top Gun In Florida From A Big Dealer. He Is Bring The Boat To Coastal To Have The Motors And Drives Freshened Along With A Complete Check Front To Back. He Could Of Had This Work Done In Fl. But Opted To Trust Coastal To Do It. It Does Not Matter What You Need Done They Can Get It Done Repair Stringers Or Rig A Boat. They Are Now Helping Us To Sell Our Boat And Are Going To Rig A New 37 For Us. I Would Just Like To Say From Experience That Before You Haul Your Boat Some Were To Have It Worked On Give These Guys A Call. And Unlike Some Places They Are Very Easy To Get A Hold Of And Will Look Out For Your Best Instesre Instead Of Them Trying To Fill There Pockets. They Are Very Noligable And Are Always Happy To Give Anyone Helpful Advice.

Coastal Performance Marine
2224 Lemuel
Muskegon, Mi 49444
231-737-6400
Cell 616-862-6030
Old 10-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts
Default Re: very impressed

Do you happen to have a picture of your friends Top Gun?

LS JR.
Old 10-16-2004, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Good to hear they are going to bat for you.

I have a question though. One I've wanted to ask a handful of people for awhile now. How in the cornbread hell can one type a paragraph that size and manage to capitalize the first letter of EVERY single word? I see about one or two people on all the forums I visit do it and it baffles me to no end.

Buck

Last edited by buck183; 10-16-2004 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-16-2004, 06:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

First No I Don't Have A Pic. But Its A 99 That Lip Ship Had For Sale. And Second The Caps Lock Bottom Is On And Wont Go Off.
Old 10-16-2004, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

sTICK THE sHift kEy dOWn
Old 10-16-2004, 11:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

Sorry, we're still confused.

IF CAPS LOCK IS ON, IT LOOKS LIKE THIS.
if caps lock is off, it looks like this.

But Yours Looks Like This Which Means That You Are Pressing The Space Bar At The Beginning Of Every Word But Not Holding It Down The Whole Time.

very disturbing.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:31 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Heath,

I want to see that thing run! Glad everything worked out well for you and your Dad on the boat. Those Active Thunders are some killer craft! We need to get together and take the boats up north next year---Traverse City, etc.

Oh, and by the way, my hog will be ready by the begining of the 2005 season.
Old 10-17-2004, 06:40 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by mcollinstn
Sorry, we're still confused.

IF CAPS LOCK IS ON, IT LOOKS LIKE THIS.
if caps lock is off, it looks like this.

But Yours Looks Like This Which Means That You Are Pressing The Space Bar At The Beginning Of Every Word But Not Holding It Down The Whole Time.

very disturbing.
Old 10-17-2004, 08:28 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Wait a minute...after getting the 32 fixed.....your selling it and buying and rigging a 37? How much for the 32? Any pics anywhere?
Old 10-17-2004, 10:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The 32 will be up for sale soon with pics and a price. Its a 90 and it will be complete minis the motors. And yeah Mark we will have to get together. Whats the deal with yours? I did get a new keyboard to day also. Your right about the caps lock but when you hit spell check it comes out like it did.