Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bought a New Business Today!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88841-bought-new-business-today.html)

addiction 10-17-2004 09:11 AM

Re: Bought a New Business Today!!!

2 Attachment(s)
Fred,

Congrats! My wife is looking into the Seadoo jet boat with the pop up changing room and shower. I think it is called the Utopia or Islandia? PM me a price w/trailer.

Thanks good luck!

Check out the Tiger pics from the Sarasota PR.

WetKitty42 10-17-2004 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Titan
Congradulations,

What dealership did you buy? And where is it?

North Shore Cycle & Marine in Commack

WetKitty42 10-17-2004 10:10 AM

Wow Joe my old Boat looks great. Don't beat it up too much, so I can buy it back!!!

WetKitty42 10-17-2004 10:11 AM

I will work on everyones pricing today.

R Addiction 10-17-2004 10:31 AM

WetKitty, 350 Raptor...How much out the door? Will pick it up!! :cool: In this color preferably!

WetKitty42 10-17-2004 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Bonnie Outlaw
Good for you!!!!!

I have two different things you can help me with.

Not to start a whole pissin match about ski doo rings (cuz it could happen, and has happened many times on the snowmobile board I go to) - I have an 04 REV 600 SDI. I happened to get one of the "bad" ones that puked after 700 miles. I went through over 26 spark plugs in that 700 miles. ECS's with a .031 gap were used first, then we switched to EYA's (at the request of Doo headquarters). I got the remap to the remap to the remap (because when you're sled is in the shop literally every other week, scheduling remaps is quite easy). The oil was changed to be 19 (a common attempt to fix the spark plug issue), but as a result I blew the engine. Yes, it was broken in properly. I can't even begin to tell you the headaches. Oh, and the mechanic we have...he's the best. Really. It has literally nothing to do with his ability. Very knowledgable.

Here's where you can help...I heard last year that a letter would be coming out this fall for a "fix". I have seen nothing and am getting a little worried. If you hear anything, please let me know. I don't want a repeat of last winter.

And the second thing...we're getting ready to order new coats for the kids. I would like to give the business to an OSO'er. If I figure which coats I want, can you quote me a price? And then we'll need to discuss shipping.

Actually, there's a third thing...we're looking for a mid to late 90's sled for the kids. We don't really care what make/model. If you get one in on trade and it's a decent price, let me know. We don't want to spend a lot of ching on it, we're still teaching them trail riding and have more than once had to pull the thing out of brushes or trees (and one time an old abandoned truck). We don't want to spend thousands just to get it beat up and upset us. LOL

I wish you luck! I can't think of a cooler business to get into.

I will go through my trade in inventory for you.

Just get me the model #'s on the coats, and I will take care of the rest, (including shipping)

I will call my Ski Doo rep this week to see about the "fix". Did they replace the engine yet? if you want to trade it in for something else just let me know.

Thanks,
Fred
516-456-9451 Cell
631-858-2300 Office

cuda 10-17-2004 12:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by R Addiction
WetKitty, 350 Raptor...How much out the door? Will pick it up!! :cool: In this color preferably!

Hey R, that Raptor won't get you thought this! This was taken this morning.:)

cuda 10-17-2004 12:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
As a matter of fact, I managed to find one that I didn't get through. :(

I'm just glad it was warm today, I was up to my nutz in the mud and water. :eek:

R Addiction 10-17-2004 01:03 PM

Ok you may have me there!! But do you remember this......." I have a roostertail and I'm not afraid to use it!! :D :D

R Addiction 10-17-2004 01:04 PM

Hell, I'll just skip right over the Top!! Like my Active does!!! :D