Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Sox Curse (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/88885-sox-curse.html)

Indy 10-21-2004 08:33 AM

Re: The Sox Curse

Originally Posted by Battle Cry
May the Cubs and the Red Sox CURSE go on for another year!

Yeah...it aint over for the chump Red Sox fans yet! Go National League :D Choke Red Sox :eek:

CMG 10-21-2004 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Indy
Yeah...it aint over for the chump Red Sox fans yet! Go National League :D Choke Red Sox :eek:

Indy, a Yankees fan maybe? :rolleyes:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...25#post1091225

Re: A-Fraud! (Need we say more!?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's the big deal?? What did they expect him to do, roll over and play dead?? If he was on your team, you would have appreciated the effort. Yes, I'm a Yankee fan."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Indy : Yesterday at 03:32 PM.

yes you are! Don't be bitter now! can't wait to see what Georgie Porgie :mad: does now.

Indy 10-21-2004 09:13 AM

[QUOTE=CMG]Indy, a Yankees fan maybe? :rolleyes:

Yes I am. And the Sox took it to us big time. I give them all the credit in the world. The Yanks did not execute, swung at the first pitch, showed no patience, won't advance the runner, & everybody swung for the fence :( What happend to Yankee dink ball? You can have all the home runs in the world, gimme dink ball back. The Sox had spunk, better pitching, were more aggressive, and had fun doing it. Congratulations...but you still have to beat the NL :p

DoTheMath 10-21-2004 09:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oops... did anyone happen to see this!? :eek: :D

DoTheMath 10-21-2004 09:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Go Sox!!!!!!!

CMG 10-21-2004 09:56 AM

There is a curse - The Curse of A-ROD.

Chris288 10-21-2004 09:56 AM

Nothing like Rivera blowing 2 saves in a row and leaving 18, thats right EIGHTEEN men on base.. Yanks beat themselves,,, I would have had loften in the game leading off with a bunt against Schilling, and then I would have had Jeter bunt, I would have had him running all over the infield.. Indy, your analysis is dead on,, swiging for the fences, no patience, also Torre made some pretty bad decisions, which is not like him at all...

Trade, the two BUMS Brown and Giambi, get rid of Sierra, Wilson, Quantril, FIRE Stottlemeyer, Sign Beltran, Santana, Soriano, Bring in Billy Connors to straighten out Vasquez and Loaiza, get Karsay healthy.

Pantera1 10-21-2004 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Indy

What a bunch of poor sports .. Want some cheese with that wine ..
Didnt see a single Spankee come out and congradulate the first team ever to come back from a three game defacit in the post season .. The better team won ! Whats with New yorkers anyway ? :( :(

DoTheMath 10-21-2004 10:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
P1~

No $hit!! What gives with the Yank-me's!? Joe Torre couldn't say one nice thing in his post game interview about the Sox, and the fact that they did what NO ONE in MLB had done before. He just lamented over his loss, and made up some sorry-ass BS about what happened to his team... If he just fessed up and said, "hey - the better team won..." and gave them a bit of respect - like our guys gave to them - it would have made him and the rest of the team look much better. But instead they'll be remembered this year for:

32 thunder 10-21-2004 11:36 AM

I would like to see Roger Clemens against his old team in the World Series. :drink: